“Finally a good nites sleep”

Days Inn Great Falls
Ranked #5 of 29 Hotels in Great Falls

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Lava Hot Springs, Idaho
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Booked this hotel through a third party site while my semi truck was in the shop, when I checked in Paul said that they do have my reservation but that it is for the 17th of August instead of 6th so Paul fixed it for me instead of me having to go the third party site to change my over look of the dates for my stay. That kind of service and help was so greatly appreciated. Then the next day I had to check out before I was able to get any info on if my truck was done or not, when I found that it was not I went right back to the desk and Alicia helped me right out and got me back into a room again plus I got a discount that I did not get on the previous night when I booked third party. I will stay again when I am in Great Falls.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Scott S, Owner at Days Inn Great Falls, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
It is good to hear that my staff took care of you. We appreciate you staying with us and do look forward to your return. It is always better to book direct with the hotel instead of using a 3rd party. We have the most knowledge of our hotel, the area and have the most flexibility when you travel plans change. See you soon!
Maple Creek
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Hotel room was quiet and well-air-conditioned. A very peaceful place to stay for relaxation. Great location for accessing the city.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Scott S, Owner at Days Inn Great Falls, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Our water cooled air conditioning makes for a quieter room and more comfortable stay. We are glad to hear that our hotel was in a good location to check out the city.

We appreciate your business. Hurry on back, we will be waiting for you.
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Clean and a good place to stop on the way to Glacier National Park. Not luxury living, but gets the job done, my kind of place! Staff was very friendly. Breakfast was ok, nothing gluten free I could really eat except fruit. It's tucked away in a clean quiet area of town.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Scott S, Owner at Days Inn Great Falls, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Thank you for staying with us we appreciate your business. In addition to the fresh fruit, we offer yogurt and cheese omelets which are gluten-free. The later two choices are inside the seating area, perhaps you missed seeing them as they were near the waffle irons. If you have the opportunity to stay with us again, please seek me out to discuss our offerings.