My family recently stayed at this hotel. Here are some of our Likes/dislikes about this particular Holiday Inn. Things we liked...check in/check out was fast. All of the staff that we encountered were very friendly. Front desk staff always greeted us with a smile and a "how`s your day going"? The 24 hour snack shop was well stocked with things like pop,water,milk,soup,cereal,chips,candy,etc. There was lots of hot water and the water pressure was very good. This hotel is pet friendly( 2 paws up for that). The rooms are very spacious and had a microwave and fridge. The hotel was very quiet,even though they were fully booked during our stay. Ate lunch at the restaurant twice. The food was ok. Things we didn`t like....Our first night at the hotel,11pm and i had to go to the front desk and ask for clean bedsheets because i found hair (about 5 in total)on the bedsheets. Soooo gross!!!! The room was dusty in certain areas. The hair dryer in our room didn`t work. When we got in the shower it took a long time for the water to drain from the tub. While we were showering the water in the tub would rise about 1/2 way to my knees. We brought this to the attention of 2 different people but the problem was never fixed. The fan in the bathroom didn`t work either. I probably won`t stay here again....and won`t recommend this hotel to anyone. I wanted to like this hotel but the hair on the bedsheets and the tub not draining properly kind of ruined it for me.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Hotel Great Falls. In the heart of Great Falls, the Holiday Inn Hotel offers the best in Montana accommodations. While staying in this 168 room Lewis and Clark themed hotel, enjoy our free high speed 15 Mbps wireless Internet, a 7 story atrium with a 3 story hand-painted picturesque waterfall, larger than average sleeping rooms, and an indoor heated pool and hot tub. The Holiday Village Shopping Mall, easy access to the Missouri River and Rivers Edge Trail are some of Great Falls finest attractions within walking distance.This Great Falls hotel is conveniently located minutes from the Charles M. Russell Museum, Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center, Malmstrom Air Force Base, Great Falls International Airport, great shopping and fine dining. The onsite Portage Grill and Holiday Inn Lounge and Casino offer fine dining, a relaxing atmosphere, and Montana Style Gaming. Great Falls is your gateway to Glacier National Park and Yellowstone National Park and conveniently located two hours from the Canadian Border. Area Military Facilities include Malmstrom Air Force Base and Montana Air National Guard.Area Medical Centers include Benefis Hospital and Sletten Cancer Institute. Area businesses include D.A. Davidson, Burlington Northern Santa Fe, and Northwestern Energy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Great Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Great Falls Hotel Great Falls
- Great Falls Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Great Falls Montana