Stayed for one night passing through Great Falls. Overall impression: a hotel that would not hurt from renovation, but under good management. For it's age and condition, they're doing a fairly good job maintaining it. But I felt as if I was overpaying for the room a little, because it didn't feel so clean being older (but I wouldn't say it was dirty). Great service all around when booking and staying there. It seems everyone was going out of their way to please us as hotel guests. I bugged the front desk with different questions, mostly about local tourist attractions etc, and they were always genuinely nice and enthusiastic (especially Seth). Great service and the restaurant and the food was really good to my taste. Our children enjoyed the pool and bouncy castle a lot. However, we didn't like the beds in our room (which had 2 Queens) and prefer a cleaner/newer hotel, so if I'm ever back to this city I would definitely stay elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Hotel Great Falls. In the heart of Great Falls, the Holiday Inn Hotel offers the best in Montana accommodations. While staying in this 168 room Lewis and Clark themed hotel, enjoy our free high speed 15 Mbps wireless Internet, a 7 story atrium with a 3 story hand-painted picturesque waterfall, larger than average sleeping rooms, and an indoor heated pool and hot tub. The Holiday Village Shopping Mall, easy access to the Missouri River and Rivers Edge Trail are some of Great Falls finest attractions within walking distance.This Great Falls hotel is conveniently located minutes from the Charles M. Russell Museum, Lewis and Clark Interpretive Center, Malmstrom Air Force Base, Great Falls International Airport, great shopping and fine dining. The onsite Portage Grill and Holiday Inn Lounge and Casino offer fine dining, a relaxing atmosphere, and Montana Style Gaming. Great Falls is your gateway to Glacier National Park and Yellowstone National Park and conveniently located two hours from the Canadian Border. Area Military Facilities include Malmstrom Air Force Base and Montana Air National Guard.Area Medical Centers include Benefis Hospital and Sletten Cancer Institute. Area businesses include D.A. Davidson, Burlington Northern Santa Fe, and Northwestern Energy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Great Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Great Falls Hotel Great Falls
- Great Falls Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Great Falls Montana