“Great Stay”

Ranked #21 of 29 Hotels in Great Falls
Okotoks, Canada
“Great Stay”
Reviewed 18 January 2014

We stayed here one night to catch an early morning flight. Very nice hotel. New, clean and spacious rooms for 3 of us. Great pool with waterslide (watch your head though if you are an adult or double-rider. Wouldn't recommend single rider for children less than 6). There is a small pool for very young kids and the larger pool is very nice. Hot tub too. Great breakfast. Good location for airport access, shopping and other restaurants. Would definately stay here again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Elizabeth T, Manager at Holiday Inn Great Falls, responded to this review, 20 January 2014
Dear Collette B,

Thank you so much for your nice review. We love to hear things like this! Hopefully we will have the pleasure of accommodating you again.

Liz Tracy- AGM
Holiday Inn Great Falls

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Calgary
Reviewed 7 January 2014

At check-out they ask if they were 10 out of 10 - and they were not... BUT... after writing a honest review, front desk - excellent, housekeeping did not come until 4pm (too late for me) lounge - no one asked me if I wanted a drink - pool area - no towels (after asking before I went down for a hot tub) - breakfast - best ever - restaurant - great food - affordable price.... my comments were read and action was taken immediately .... so for Professionalism they get a 10 out of 10 from me... they read the comment card and wrote me immediately... so I highly Recommend this Hotel because the do appreciate their Customers comments - how many hotels have you stayed at filled in the comment card and never heard a peep.

Room Tip: I would choose the breakfast special with room rate.... a very good breakfast... hot, fast and frien...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
Elizabeth T, Manager at Holiday Inn Great Falls, responded to this review, 8 January 2014
Dear WendyG,

Thank you so much for the positive review. We can't tell you how much we appreciate that. It's great to hear that although there were some challenges with your stay, we were able to follow up with you in a timely manner and get those things resolved. We certainly look forward to hopefully seeing you again in the future!

Liz Tracy- AGM
HIGF
Southfield, Michigan, United States
Reviewed 24 December 2013 via mobile

Typical holiday inn property, nice lobby, clean and cool looking pool area. However, during my stay I repeatedly called to the desk asking for someone to place defense against all the kids running in all floors. Finally I had to open my door and do it myself....I was really embarrassed!!

Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Elizabeth T, Manager at Holiday Inn Great Falls, responded to this review, 26 December 2013
Dear Bradley187,

Thank you so much for taking a quick second to comment about your stay. I apologize for the noise. We have taken the necessary steps with our staff to avoid this in the future. Hopefully we will see you again in the near future!

Elizabeth Tracy
AGM- HIGF
Wolf Creek, Montana
Reviewed 5 December 2013 via mobile

A 25 degrees below zero night outside and the room was comfortably warm. Comfy beds, clean sheets, and a friendly staff. $99 for 1 night with our little dog which is a little pricey for Great Falls but in line with most of their other national locations. We'll be back.

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Elizabeth T, Manager at Holiday Inn Great Falls, responded to this review, 6 December 2013
Dear Shelly S,

Thank you so much for the review. I'm SO glad that you were warm and cozy in your room, especially with the Antarctic temperatures! We hope to see you again.

Elizabeth Tracy
Assistant General Manager
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Reviewed 21 October 2013

The hotel was really nice to stay in. Rooms were nice and spacious, staff were helpful & friendly. Worth the money. Only issue was with the pillows. They were too soft for what I like and I'm used to firmer ones. I had thought of bringing one of my pillows from home. Decided not to as it was just another thing to take up room in the vehicle, especially after all the bags of shopping that we brought back from Great Falls & Helena. Had a slight issue with the bidet in the bathroom running the 3 1/2 days I was there. It wasn't overly annoying, but I should have mentioned it shortly after I arrived instead of when I checked out so it wouldn't waste the water.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Elizabeth T, Manager at Holiday Inn Great Falls, responded to this review, 23 October 2013
Dear Brenda F,

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed yourself here. I understand the pillow dilemma. I have to have just the right pillow also! We do have soft and firm pillows on the bed, but if you ever need a different type, please let us know at the front desk, and we can get one to you. Have a great day!
Dublin, California
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Another excellent stay !! The quality of food and atmosphere was great! Water slide for my daughter, Bar & casino with live music and onsite coffee shops for morning expresso or latte was a plus. We travel to Great falls to visit family at least twice a year . We have stayed at other hotels in the past but now we always stay at holiday inn . Best hotel for family stay.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Dear Roger D,

Thank you for the review sir! Next time you're up with your daughter, give me a call, and I can upgrade you to one of our waterslide and pizza packages!
Alberta
Reviewed 19 October 2013

Have stayed here quite e few times during shopping trips to great falls. Front desk staff are great as are the staff in the sports pub. Rooms are clean and comfy. Location is good, within walking distance to pubs and restaurants and the mall.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Dear signgirl05,

We appreciate your review. We have a wonderful "Stop 2 Shop" package which includes a gift card, coupons for our restaurant and lounge, breakfast, and shopping coupons. Please inquire about this during your next visit, and we can include a few extras for you!