US$100
US$120
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$114
Hotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great Night stay here. Check in was smooth and Nathan was efficient and helped us out a lot. Room was clean, the beds were soft. Shower worked.

Fabulous breakfast. buy the Breakfast!!! Steak and eggs for $5 heck of a deal.

Arlee even offered us to go coffee's before we left.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Patrick M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Great Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Restaurant was good too. Easy to get to from one of the main drags of Great Falls but yet it is off the street enough that there isn't any road noise. Staff was friendly and every where we went throughout the hotel was clean, even in a blizzard! Rooms were spacious and updated.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Patrick M, General Manager at Holiday Inn Great Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2018

Thank you so much! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

#218. Seems okay. Quiet. Clean. Beds look good. Nice bedding. Big Pool. Nice Lobby. Fridge, Microvave, Kuric . Bathtub !!!
Its dated ,but the location is good and the staff are friendly, for the price paid , I think its good value for the money.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

If you want to get ignored for over 30 mins in the food area, go here. If good customer service isn't your thing, go here. The bar tender was rude and pretended not to see me and my boyfriend for nearly 35 mins until I asked for a menu. Even then he said "I don't know if we have menus", but then found one and kind of tossed it at me.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2018

Sherry, a new employee, went out of her way to may my stay enjoyable. After some mixup with my reservations (a group reservation that I had no control over) she got me into a great room with no hassle.

Room Tip: I was on the 7th floor and the view was great. It was quiet even near the elevator.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business