Stayed at O'Haire Motor Inn on our way to Glacier National Park. We took a walk downtown about 6pm and were approached two different times by people asking for money. Did not have a safe feeling and would avoid area - except in main busy part of the day. Hotel is ok , showing its age but the mermaid show is fun.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in beautiful and historic downtown Great Falls. Within walking distance of shopping, dining and the Charlie Russell museum. Home of the famous Sip 'n Dip Lounge and mermaids. Offering you the kind of western hospitality you expect to find in Montana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Hotel.de so you can book your O'Haire Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- o`Haire Motor Hotel Great Falls
- O'Haire Motor Inn Great Falls, Montana