Stayed at the O-Haire Motor Inn mostly because it was the only place in Great Falls available under $150 the weekend we were in town. For Saturday & Sunday the rooms were less than $100 per night. I have to say I was a little nervous because I knew the motel had been around for a good long while. I have to say that the bathrooms were some of the cleanest I have ever seen in ANY price range. Not a speck of grime, mold or mildew - everything was sparkling clean. It was amazing. The room was also very, very clean and comfortable. The AC worked just fine and covered any noise from the street. I would recommend this motel to anyone if they were looking for an affordable, clean, comfortable place to stay. The neighborhood is a little sketchy, but since parking is in the garage or up on top, it wasn't much of a concern.
If you go, you MUST stop in at the bar and stay until Pat has played a few songs for you. I can't even begin to explain the experience of watching mermaids, listening to Pat play the organ and having a drink. He style is a mix of a day at the ballpark, a spin through a Polka Festival and a cocktail at an AARP Convention.
Also, breakfast at the attached restaurant isn't bad at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Home of the famous Sip 'n Dip Lounge, Piano Pat and the MONTANA MERMAIDS! Located in beautiful and historic downtown Great Falls. Within walking distance of shopping, dining, microbreweries and the Charlie Russell Museum. We are a small family owned Inn. Our rooms are updated, have great comfortable beds, it's clean and a fun place to stay. We have indoor parking so you can park out of the sun and snow. We are a great place to stay if you are on a motorcycle ride through our beautiful state of Montana. We offer all guests a complimentary cooked to order breakfast in our full service restaurant, which also has amazing food for lunch and dinner. We are half way between Glacier National Park and Yellowstone National Park so it's the perfect place to spend the night in-between. Come see what adventures you can have in Montana and stay at our unique Inn and see why GQ Magazine named our lounge the #1 bar worth flying for! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your O'Haire Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- o`Haire Motor Hotel Great Falls
- O'Haire Motor Inn Great Falls, Montana