This is the cleanest 2 star hotel that I have been in for a long time! We stayed in a small room on the main floor with a queen bed. The under ground parking kept our car warm over night and we had easy access to our room. The bed and bedding were very comfortable. The walls are a bit thin (I could hear the neighbor's tv) as the hotel was built in the 1960's. Bathroom was spotless.
The Sip-n-Dip is not to be missed. Good drinks and great fun.
It is nice to take the jump and get out of the box to stay in a good old fashioned downtown motor lodge especially this one that is so well cared for!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Home of the famous Sip 'n Dip Lounge, Piano Pat and the MONTANA MERMAIDS! Located in beautiful and historic downtown Great Falls. Within walking distance of shopping, dining, microbreweries and the Charlie Russell Museum. We are a small family owned Inn. Our rooms are updated, have great comfortable beds, it's clean and a fun place to stay. We have indoor parking so you can park out of the sun and snow. We are a great place to stay if you are on a motorcycle ride through our beautiful state of Montana. We offer all guests a complimentary cooked to order breakfast in our full service restaurant, which also has amazing food for lunch and dinner. We are half way between Glacier National Park and Yellowstone National Park so it's the perfect place to spend the night in-between. Come see what adventures you can have in Montana and stay at our unique Inn and see why GQ Magazine named our lounge the #1 bar worth flying for! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your O'Haire Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- o`Haire Motor Hotel Great Falls
- O'Haire Motor Inn Great Falls, Montana