We checked into a little place called the O’Haire Motor Inn, this is one place you want to Google. Be sure to read about their lounge, the Sip ‘N Dip!! Behind the bar is a huge aquarium, they actually hired a guy and a gal that don mermaid/merman attire and they swim around entertaining the customers. They also have a piano bar where Pat, probably in her eighties, plays. She was a hoot. She has been playing at the place since they opened in the mid-sixties.
A fun part of this place is the rubber duck. In your room is a rubber duck which becomes yours. Then when you travel you take your duck and take pictures of where you are and send them back to them. They have huge wall where they post all the pics they receive. Really, you need to Google O’Haire Motor Inn!!
The restaurant attached to the motel is Clark and Lewies and serves a great dinner and an equally good breakfast. At $70 a night it can’t be beat. Have duck will travel!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in beautiful and historic downtown Great Falls. Within walking distance of shopping, dining and the Charlie Russell museum. Home of the famous Sip 'n Dip Lounge and mermaids. Offering you the kind of western hospitality you expect to find in Montana. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your O'Haire Motor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- o`Haire Motor Hotel Great Falls
- O'Haire Motor Inn Great Falls, Montana