“Frustrating!” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #21 of 29 Hotels in Great Falls
Terrebonne, Oregon
“Frustrating!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2013

Nothing was simple or convenient! Toilet would not flush properly, had to manually program channels in TV because remote was so cheap, only one ice maker worked out of three and wasn't on my floor. Vending machines that should take dollars wouldn't, so down to the desk for quarters, went back machine took my quarters, no product. Back to desk. Tried to do a load of laundry, detergent out machine would not return change, back to desk! I'll say one thing, I did get my exercise, This motel is run down and in need of some TLC, this motel is a blemish of the Super 8 chain!

Room Tip: Choose a different Motel! I will never stay here again!
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
GF_Super8_Manager, Manager at Super 8 Great Falls Mt, responded to this review, 4 December 2013
Greetings,

I am sorry to hear that you had some problems during your stay with us, one of our 2 ice machines has been down for a bit while we are waiting on a part to get it repaired. I am sorry that you had some issues with the vending machines, but these glitches do happen from time to time. I hope you decide to give us another chance. Thank You for your patronage.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Billings
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 October 2013

The local was centrally located for me. The rooms were very basic but for the price and the time I was spending there, it worked just fine. I booked the trip thru Expedia and they put me in a smoking room even though I choose non-smoking. The clerk pointed this issue out to me and was able to over ride their system to put me in a non-smoking room. Thank you for paying attention to your incoming reservations.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

GF_Super8_Manager, Manager at Super 8 Great Falls Mt, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
Hello!

I am glad you were pleased with the service you received during your stay here, We hope to see you again soon!