Very disappointed for a Super 8 motel. Bed was worst we have had to sleep on in years. Very old, dingy, reasonably clean, minimally adequate breakfast, parking lot a mess, everyone has to come in through same entrance so were glad to had room close to this, but next to cleaning rooms. Hallways very dark, not clean. We were happy to have a place to stay, but definitely not worth what we had to pay for it. Had same guy working the desk service the breakfast room, so not good service. All the advertising made it sound great, but it was endurance to stay overnight.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Super 8 Great Falls MT hotel, located off Interstate 15 next to Holiday Village Mall and near Giant Springs State Park. Wake up to free 8-item SuperStart breakfast bonanza each morning, and stay connected from your Great Falls hotel room with free Wi-Fi Internet. We offer 24-hour front desk service, free truck / bus parking and guest laundry facilities for your convenience. Help yourself to free coffee in our lobby 24 hours a day. Smoking and Non-smoking rooms are available, and kids 17 and under stay free with an adult at our pet-friendly hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Super 8 Great Falls Mt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Great Falls Hotel Great Falls
- Super 8 Great Falls Mt Montana