“Charming hotel in central Great Falls”
Review of Greystone Inn

Greystone Inn
Ranked #16 of 29 Hotels in Great Falls
Edmonton, Canada
“Charming hotel in central Great Falls”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Stayed a night here on July 30th when I come into Montana, I arrived late but was still directed where I could go in the area to eat :). This is a very neat little hotel in downtown Montana. Room I stayed in was just recently remodeled. Love that the sink is out of the bathroom, allows another person to get ready while someone else is in showering or using the washroom. Room was clean, quiet, had AC and heat (wasn't needed while i was there). The lady at the front desk was very informative with sites/places to go in around town. Would highly recommend, great price, location is good, easy to get to with shopping/dining not to far from the hotel.

Room Tip: I don't think there is a bad room in the hotel
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Josco-Properties, General Manager at Greystone Inn, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for your review concerning your recent stay with us. We have worked very hard over recent years, to redesign and renovate our property. I am pleased that you appreciated the new, fresh and contemporary look of our guest rooms, and we are continuing to upgrade our facility. The exterior and lobby areas are in the process of a complete renovation.

Your comments are appreciated, and we look forward to another opportunity to be of service to you.

Best Regards,
406 452-1470

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Orem, Utah
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We were going to stay at a chain hotel, but they were booked, and the woman at the desk told us to go the Greystone. Do not be deceived by its location or outside appearance. It's been recently purchased and they are renovating each room to be unique. Our room was really modern with a flat screen fireplace. But the best thing is the shower heads. Huge shower heads with a lot of pressure (ok, I'm picky about my showers). And it was only $74.90 per night. The owner, Davidene Tait, made us feel very welcome.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Josco-Properties, Guest Relations Manager at Greystone Inn, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for your positive comments regarding our property, and our staff. I have to agree with you 100%, that Davidene is one of our treasures. She has worked tirelessly over the years, and has led the way with her outstanding customer service and vision for this property.

Our property is continuing its extensive renovation process, and we are a classic example of "don't judge a book by its cover"! We are confident we provide our guests with some of the nicest rooms in Great Falls, Montana at surprisingly affordable rates.

I want to mention to you as well, that we really appreciate and value your business, and look forward to continuing to be of service to you in the future.

Warm Regards,
Michael Barrett, Guest Relations Manager
greystoneinn.montana@gmail.com
Newcastle, Australia
Reviewed 17 July 2014

interesting place!! Our room was large and had recently been renovated the shower head was GREAT (rectangular about the size of an A4 page!) so many pillows on the bed. The woman at the front desk was very friendly and helpful giving us directions to dining options.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest:

We really appreciate your positive comments regarding your stay with us. Our staff work hard each day to make sure our guests are well taken care of.

With the competitive nature of the hotel business in Great Falls, Montana, we value and appreciate that you have chosen the Greystone Inn, and we look forward to the next opportunity to serve you.

Best Regards,
Michael Barrett, Guest Relations Manager
greystoneinn.montana@gmail.com
406 45201470

P.S.: I completely agree with you! Barney, our Guest Greeter and Security Dog is quite the little character! He relishes his Guest Greeter duties. For those of you who haven't met Barney, check-in at the Greystone Inn and experience first-hand his rousing welcome!
Petaluma, California
Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

We checked out both the O'Haire Motor Inn and the Greystone Inn and much preferred this establishment. The exterior looks like an apartment complex but the interior is in process of being updated. The lobby has a Lincoln log look, and our room was appealing in a modern style of decorating. My wife thought the room should infuse more of the Montana vibe, but I liked it. Our window overlooked the parking lot, so lacked any source of light, but for one night it was a great deal. The lady at the front desk was helpful and pointed us downtown for some dining choices - and it is only a few blocks to the city center.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest:

Thank you for providing your comments regarding your recent stay at the Greystone Inn, we are honored that you selected us for your overnight stay in Great Falls, Montana! I am glad that your experience was (for the most part) positive, and that you have taken the time to let us know your thoughts.

We have worked very hard over the years, with renovations and upgrades, in order to receive positive comments like yours. We very much appreciate your review, and more importantly, we appreciate and value your business!

We hope to see you again soon at our property, and once again, thank you for your comments.

Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 11 July 2014

They renovated,so it was a nice room and good bed.Best shower Ive had in a long time.Didn't like that they had a fireplace thing right beside the toilet so you have to watch your head when getting up.Parking isn't the greatest and paper thin walls,so you hear a lot of noise.

Dear Valued Guest:

We really appreciate your positive comments regarding our hotel. Management and staff have been making great efforts to go "above and beyond", in order to enhance our guests' experience. This includes making a genuine effort to solve problems and to make a difficult situation "right". I discussed the issue of the location of the bathroom fireplace with our Maintenance Department, and modifications have been completed.

We hope to see you again soon at the Greystone Inn, and I want you to know that we very much appreciate your comments and your valued business.

Kind regards,
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 1 July 2014

We stayed here for 3 nights. One lady runs the whole place, she is very friendly but never seen anyone works here just her. The walls are paper thin heard lots of noise.. Wanted to check out no one to be seen, we went for breakfast 9 am on a tuesday still no one to be seen the doors are locked to the front desk. I think this is to much for one lady to run.
Has been renovated but absolutely no extras.

Dear Valued Guest:

We appreciate your review of our property, and thank you for the time you took to provide your comments. I will be reviewing your comments with our Guest Relations Manager and Maintenance Department Supervisor, and will make sure that steps are taken to address the problems that you have noted.

I apologize that the front office was not open when you tried to check-out. Renovations to this area of the hotel were ongoing, and prevented the lobby from opening until midday. However, I am sure you will appreciate the fresh new look, once completed.

We hope to have you as our guest again soon, as we very much appreciate your business!

Great falls
Reviewed 10 June 2014

All I can say is WOW...I've been to many hotels and this a by far I mean by far the BEST...I can not believe that the price I paid I got a 10 out of 5 stars hotel....the room was updated with a head to toe waterfall shower...I didn't want to get out...it was amazing...so far I've sent pictures to all my friends who have booked rooms to stay here in the future...me included ;)

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Yoyopink
Dear Valued Guest:

WOW! What a review! Thank you for your positive comments regarding your recent stay with us. We have made extensive efforts in recent times, to upgrade, renovate and enhance our property, with our guests comfort first and foremost in mind.

With the number of hotels in Great Falls, Montana, we have to let you know that your business (and kind comments) are truly appreciated!

We look forward to another opportunity to be of service to you, and thank you again for being our guest, it was an honor welcoming you to the Greystone Inn!