Fairfield Inn Great Falls
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Plaza Inn(Great Falls)
Comfort Inn(Great Falls)
View Hotel
O'Haire Motor Inn(Great Falls)
Royal Motel(Great Falls)
Greystone Inn(Great Falls)
Midtown Motel(Great Falls)
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleangreat stopoverfresh cookiesholiday villageinternet worked wellnice stopshowing its agestaff was very friendly and helpfulthe entire staffconvenient locationprice was reasonablethe breakfast areaplace to stayrestaurants and shoppinggas stationthree nightscoffee maker
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 July 2012

This is the only Marriott product in town.

The location, while convenient, is not glamorous. We stayed here on the first and last nights, both Saturdays, on our recent national parks vacation. Both rooms smelled of smoke from many years of use, which we masked with some success by constant use of the room AC unit. The furnishing and fixtures were current style and in good condition. Fresh cookies in the evening, water and coffee always available in the lobby. Microwaveable breakfast sandwiches in the buffet were a welcome amenity. Lots of children the weekend we were there, playing in the pool, tracking water in the hallways, and banging on doors late into the night. Friendly and helpful staff.

Apparently there are more appealing and fresher choices in town, some along the Missouri River. Not horrible, but you can do better.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 July 2012

We have always had good luck with Fairfield Inn, but this one was the best! The night clerk was the most friendly woman & very helpful. She went out of her way to make us feel welcome. The room was clean, the bed was good, & the breakfast was good with several items to choose from. They also had an indoor pool & jacuzzi. We would stay here again in a minute if we were back in the area!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rannydef
Reviewed 11 June 2012

The place was run down on the outside and worse on the inside. For what I paid for the room, I could have stayed at the brand new Holiday Inn express, which is a top notch hotel. When I got to my room, the carpet was old and nasty looking. It reminded me of a bathroom I once used on a hailbut boat, in Homer, Alaska.

When I got up in the morning to take a shower, I noticed I was in a handicap room, with dual shower heads. I jumped in and there was no way to turn off one head, both had to be run, which resulted in very low water presure. The chrome on the shower was also worn and rusty.

Bottom line, the hotel is old and beat down. There are several other hotels in Great Falls, that are nicer and a better value. The only way I would ever stay there again, is if it was the last available hotel available in town.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank MTFlyFish
Reviewed 16 May 2012

I recently spent 2 nights at this hotel and recieved amazing service. From the Manager who got me a fridge for my room, to the cleaning crew, the breakfast person to everyone on staff. They took pride in service.

Room Tip: Great location, walking distance to everything!
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 May 2012

Location is great, one block off the main strip. Close to all restaurants and shopping. The outside appearance would make you think 'cheap', but the inside is welcoming and warm. The staff here were wonderful, really friendly and helpful. The room was an ordinary hotel room, but well maintained and clean. The beds were comfortable. We enjoyed the breakfast twice and felt that staff did a very good job making sure everything was stocked up. The pool is small, but was being well used by families.

Room Tip: We chose a room on the north side of the building, which was peaceful and quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple