Fairfield Inn Great Falls
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$101
US$139
Hotels.com
US$91
Travelocity
All reviewsroom was cleangreat stopoverfresh cookiesholiday villageinternet worked wellnice stopshowing its agestaff was very friendly and helpfulthe entire staffconvenient locationprice was reasonablethe breakfast areaplace to stayrestaurants and shoppinggas stationthree nightscoffee maker
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 June 2013

I stayed at this hotel for the second time this year. Both times I was satisfied with my stay and in particular with the helpfulness and friendliness of the staff. The room was clean and met my needs. The breakfast this time was much improved over my stay in February. This is a good place to stay for a day or two and is very convenient to anything you would need in GF.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank HJK13
Reviewed 11 June 2013 via mobile

This is the single most used room I've ever checked into. While the room was clean; everything from the sheets, curtains and fixtures were well worn to the point of feeling dirty.

Check-in and customer service was outstanding. However, the room felt sub standard to a Motel 6. With a remodel this would be up to Marriott standards, but this property falls short and isn't worth the price.

I'd go with another property in the area if I return to Great Falls.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank MKristian
David T, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Great Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2013

I apologize that you didn't find our hotel up to date. We do need to update our hotel and we are scheduled for a renovation this fall. Thank you for the kind words on the friendliness of the staff.

Reviewed 7 June 2013

We spent a week traveling around Montana and Wyoming. We stayed at a different hotel each night, and they could all learn from the Fairfield. The staff was by far the most friendly and welcoming. When we arrived, with no reservation, the only front desk staff member was on the phone, and there were two people ahead of us waiting to check in. Yet, we were registered and in our room in 15 minutes. She was friendly and efficient. The room was clean. The decor was a bit dated, and the bed was not the most comfortable, but those were minor annoyances. I would not hesitate to recommend the Fairfield to my friends, and when I am in Great Falls I will only stay at the Fairfield.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank ChinookgalCanada
Reviewed 26 May 2013

My father passed away and we had to make the trip to Great Falls, we stayed at the Fairfield Inn across from the mall, the location and staff were great. Starbucks across the street as well as many restaurants to chose from. The staff was always attentive and the hotel clean. The only negative I would give would be the quality of towels which were old and thin. The one other thing that we would have enjoyed is a microwave available, the breakfast area did not have one and we wanted popcorn but could not due to no way to pop.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Tracy K
Reviewed 29 April 2013

Negatives:The Marriott website for this property needs updated because it is misleading. It states that the newly renovated pool and spa will reopen in April. That must have been April of last year and now the spa appears to be closed and covered with flooring type material perhaps long term. I have to wonder if that has to do with upcoming requirements that pools and spas have lifts for disabled persons. There is a pool lift at this hotel and maybe it was easier to close the spa than do a lift for it. Pool felt colder than average. Entire place needs to have some cleaning along the wall edges. Maybe the vacuum doesn't get close enough. Room wasn't what we expected. Maybe there are different types of King rooms ours was not like picture on site.Way smaller. Little chair and footstool rather and sofa we thought was there. Something that looked like mold on shower curtain. Positives:Bed was comfortable even if not much for covers. Linens seemed new and smelled very clean. Towels not very big or fluffy but clean and fresh. Breakfast was good although not enough room to eat at tables with morning crowd. Location was close to mall. Overall-Negatives outweighed the positives for our stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher level room on the side further away from busier 10th St. That faces a residential area. Avoid room 107 as it shares a wall with the pool, one wall with the vending and ice machine, has people going past all hours and ice dumping. It should not be a room at all, Should be an office or storage as it is way too loud for sleeping in.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank MTfamily
David T, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Great Falls, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2013

Thank you for taking the time to comment on our hotel. You are correct as to the condition of our spa it is closed until we can put an ADA lift in as the new federal law requires. Our property is due for a renovation this year and I am glad you got to enjoy our new hot breakfast that is now available at all Fairfield Inns. Hopefully we can make your stay more comfortable the next time you are in Great Falls