I try to patronize Marriotts for consistency, usually staying at Courtyards or Springhill Suite. Occasionally we stay at a Fairfied Inn or Fairfield Inn & Suites. This hotel really fell short of the usual Fairfield but then it was priced less. It was clean and seemed safe. The bed was fine for sleeping but was so poorly made, it came completely undone during the night and exposed the mattress on both sides. The air conditioning was good. The bathroom was clean but very small. The halls had a funny musty smell. The room did not have the smell until we turned the air down. The internet worked well. The desk chair was comfortable. There was a nice chair and hassock although it made the room very crowded. When we got there no one was at the desk. We waited five minutes then went looking. We found someone in the laundry. Sh then found et clerk. We ended up skipping breakfast. We called to confirm times twice and no one answered. We would try another hotel here next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fairfield Inn geared toward the business traveler but enjoyed by families and teams. Some rooms include a microwave and refrigerator but others are upon request only. 24-hour Corner Market, Business Center Connect & Print available 24/7. Indoor heated pool, FREE Wi-Fi throughout property and FREE Brand Hot Breakfast included in rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Fairfield Inn Great Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Great Falls
- Great Falls Fairfield Inn
- Fairfield Inn Great Falls Montana