Great Falls Inn by Riversage
Ranked #9 of 29 Hotels in Great Falls
Reviewed 11 July 2013 via mobile

Rooms are clean. Prices great. A little off the main roads, just follow the signs to the hospital. We have stayed here many times and will come back again. Love that it is a smoke free facility!!!! The area is quiet. You are still close to shopping on the main strip. Have recommended this place to our friends.

• Stayed: July 2013
2  Thank Canadiantraveler5

Reviewed 9 July 2013

stopped at this hotel on our way home and will make this the hotel of choice in the future. Clean room, decent price, nice bed, good pillows; what more could you ask for. Breakfast was not all that great, but enough to eat. It is next to the hospital and helicopter landing pad, but was not noisy at all. Slept well and was pleased with the room and the staff.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
tgfimanager, General Manager at Great Falls Inn by Riversage, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2013

Thank you for your recent wonderful review and hello Travelers to Great Falls. As General Manager of The Great Falls Inn by Riversage, I would like to take a few moments and respond to "Great Hotel."

Our continental breakfast offers a good balance of specialty local breads, pastries, fruit, juice, teas, oatmeal, and premium Craven's Coffee -- but is not intended to be a hot breakfast and we serve fresh popcorn every night.

The Great Falls Inn was designed to provide value. We do our best to provide a good night's rest, hospitable service, and a great rate -- by far the best hotel value in Great Falls.

Reviewed 1 June 2013

Quiet, comfortable, friendly, clean, well maintained, secure, well managed.
This hotel is my home anytime I visit or pass through Great Falls.
Great Falls Inn opened almost 25 years ago and I have been staying here for 25 years.
This is the most established accommodation in Great Falls.
Well worth the extra 5 minute drive off I-15 to get here.
Great shopping and great restaurants close by.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 May 2013

I was up here on buisness for my company for about a month. Now I have stayed in other hotels in the past when I was on the road for my company and I have to say by far this was the best hotel that I have ever stayed at. From the warm smiles that I recieved on my first day of showing up to the hospitality of each and every employee that worked there. The accommodations were off the charts, my room was beyond clean each and every day I came in from work. I had fresh linens, fresh towels and washcloths, the shampoo and conditioner bottles were always replaced. I have no complaints what so ever. Of all the hotels that I have stayed at, I can honestly say that I can call this place home. The price, to put it plain and simple, nobody else can even come close. I would like to take this time and thank everybody for the warm hospitality in which I recieved during my stay and I will definetley return for vaction and to see all of my new friends.

Room Tip: The location is great.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Leonard S
Reviewed 28 February 2013

I have been going to Great Falls at least once a month for the last couple of years to take care of my ailing parents. I have been staying at the Great Falls Inn exclusively in the last year or so. The staff are really great, very friendly, caring and always accommodating. The rooms are always clean, it is quiet and there is no smoking anywhere inside the hotel. Since I have been staying with them they have made some improvements, replacing things. It may not be a 5 star hotel, however for the price it is a great deal and the people make it special. Pillows and towels could be softer and the air conditioning units are a bit noisy when running otherwise everything is super. I will continue to stay with them every month.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Deborah M
Reviewed 28 February 2013

This hotel didn't supply shampoo or conditioner or anything else. There is no service that you pay for and if you want it is extra. They told me I had to go to the desk to get shampoo (I got there and they asked me for 2 bucks to get it...this is a price that is normally included). And then the desk attendant got upset and suggested that they are cheap cause they are present to serve the hospital and not the customers). She said anywhere else in town charges an additional $40 and that if I want such service I should have gone there.
...the next day I did, I went to the best western. They provided service and a good price. If shampoo is worth $2 to them at the cost of cutting a room price by an alleged $40 I would be shocked to understand how other hotels can get away with charging an extra $38 for a days worth of shampoo.

Room Tip: Do the best western
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Robert H
tgfimanager, General Manager at Great Falls Inn by Riversage, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2013

Hello Travelers to Great Falls. As General Manager of the Great Falls Inn by Riversage. I would like to take a few moments and comment about the most recent, "Hostel Quality, Hotel Price," left on Trip Advisor.

First of all, let me say this guest's facts were incorrect. He failed to mention that we did in fact give him complimentary shampoo in addition to a value oriented room rate. He also stated every service at the hotel is at price, which is incorrect. We offer free high-speed Internet (WIFI) and a free continental breakfast, popcorn, 24-hour premium coffees and teas, microwaves and fridges upon request. We also have a fitness facility.

Also, at no point was the desk attendant upset or angry. I witnessed the conversation, myself, and then took the guest back to my office to talk further. After a detailed conversation and accepting his bottle of shampoo. He left my office--apparently satisfied. Therefore, I am puzzled bu this comment.

We strive to please every guest at our hotel and are sorry we were not able to do so in this instance.

Thank you.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

We have stayed here before and were quite happy overall and we stayed again this weekend and it was still great! Good Price, clean and a quiet location. All for less than a hundred for a King.
We will be back!