“Times are Changing”

Ranked #13 of 29 Hotels in Great Falls
Calgary, Canada
“Times are Changing”
Reviewed 26 July 2013

This will be my second review, my first was not good and I'm happy to report that things have improved.

The place looks a lot better from the inside than the outside. The Rooms are clean and quite roomy. The washrooms were large with the sink being inside the bathroom instead of outside like a lot fo hotels. Room prioce was pretty good and the front desk guy was great. So much has improved from my last review. Its nice to see the changes. My only complaint is that their pillows need replacing. They were as flat as pancakes and not fluffy at all. That being said if all I can complain about is the pillows then this is good news for the hotel.

Close to shopping and would definately stay here again. Keep up the great work and dont fall back to the old ways....and get new pillows ........LOL

Room Tip: Make sure you ask for a room with microwave and fridge
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Issaquah, Washington
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Stayed here with 2 other couples--all were satisfied. There's nothing particularly special about this place, but the rooms were clean and adequately furnished. It's a quiet location near a hospital. The rates were very good compared to others in the area. The breakfast is minimal, but okay for getting you started. Overall, we thought it was a good value and we can recommend it.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 July 2013 via mobile

Rooms are clean. Prices great. A little off the main roads, just follow the signs to the hospital. We have stayed here many times and will come back again. Love that it is a smoke free facility!!!! The area is quiet. You are still close to shopping on the main strip. Have recommended this place to our friends.

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank Canadiantraveler5
Fort Saskatchewan, Canada
Reviewed 9 July 2013

stopped at this hotel on our way home and will make this the hotel of choice in the future. Clean room, decent price, nice bed, good pillows; what more could you ask for. Breakfast was not all that great, but enough to eat. It is next to the hospital and helicopter landing pad, but was not noisy at all. Slept well and was pleased with the room and the staff.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
tgfimanager, General Manager at Great Falls Inn by Riversage, responded to this review, 10 July 2013
Thank you for your recent wonderful review and hello Travelers to Great Falls. As General Manager of The Great Falls Inn by Riversage, I would like to take a few moments and respond to "Great Hotel."

Our continental breakfast offers a good balance of specialty local breads, pastries, fruit, juice, teas, oatmeal, and premium Craven's Coffee -- but is not intended to be a hot breakfast and we serve fresh popcorn every night.

The Great Falls Inn was designed to provide value. We do our best to provide a good night's rest, hospitable service, and a great rate -- by far the best hotel value in Great Falls.
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 1 June 2013

Quiet, comfortable, friendly, clean, well maintained, secure, well managed.
This hotel is my home anytime I visit or pass through Great Falls.
Great Falls Inn opened almost 25 years ago and I have been staying here for 25 years.
This is the most established accommodation in Great Falls.
Well worth the extra 5 minute drive off I-15 to get here.
Great shopping and great restaurants close by.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
Foster,Oklahoma
Reviewed 30 May 2013

I was up here on buisness for my company for about a month. Now I have stayed in other hotels in the past when I was on the road for my company and I have to say by far this was the best hotel that I have ever stayed at. From the warm smiles that I recieved on my first day of showing up to the hospitality of each and every employee that worked there. The accommodations were off the charts, my room was beyond clean each and every day I came in from work. I had fresh linens, fresh towels and washcloths, the shampoo and conditioner bottles were always replaced. I have no complaints what so ever. Of all the hotels that I have stayed at, I can honestly say that I can call this place home. The price, to put it plain and simple, nobody else can even come close. I would like to take this time and thank everybody for the warm hospitality in which I recieved during my stay and I will definetley return for vaction and to see all of my new friends.

Room Tip: The location is great.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank Leonard S
Alta, Wyoming
Reviewed 28 February 2013

I have been going to Great Falls at least once a month for the last couple of years to take care of my ailing parents. I have been staying at the Great Falls Inn exclusively in the last year or so. The staff are really great, very friendly, caring and always accommodating. The rooms are always clean, it is quiet and there is no smoking anywhere inside the hotel. Since I have been staying with them they have made some improvements, replacing things. It may not be a 5 star hotel, however for the price it is a great deal and the people make it special. Pillows and towels could be softer and the air conditioning units are a bit noisy when running otherwise everything is super. I will continue to stay with them every month.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled solo