“ALWAYS RELIABLE, FRIENDLY, SECURE.”

Great Falls Inn by Riversage
Ranked #10 of 30 Hotels in Great Falls
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I have stayed here many times since Great Falls Inn opened 25 years ago.This occasion was a specific 3 day trip to Great Falls to shop. I would never stay anywhere else in Great Falls as the service and experience here has always been outstanding. Their toll free reservation system works great from Canada. They always send me an email confirmation. Their communications are appreciated and timely. Their prices are very reasonable and have not risen much in the past 5 years. As always, my room was waiting for me when I arrived, but I always guarantee my room as I typically arrive late. The beds were comfortable, we both slept very well. I liked that there was a variety of pillows in the room. One bed had the flat pillows I like, the other bed had the thicker pillows that my wife prefers. The heat a/c system worked perfectly. I am one that likes constant white noise. The climate control had a setting for the air circulation fan to remain on constantly. Having a window that opens a decent amount is nice as I do like fresh air too. This property is aged and established, however I am always seeing renovations being undertaken to keep up with what needs to be done. The room I had was comfortable, the furnishings were fine. The shower was powerful with unlimited amounts of hot water. Housekeeping do a good job of servicing the rooms. All the staff are friendly. My wife had her wi-fi working within a few minutes. Our room on the third floor was quiet and clean. If there were other guests above, below, or adjacent to us, we never knew it. Whether its Target, Walmart, etc; shopping is only a few minutes away. Good dining is 5 minutes away. I always have the soup and salad bar at Jakers, a very short drive. The front desk staff can give you directions, suggestions, and a map if you need it. Hotel security is good. A modest breakfast is available. I am happy with what was presented. The pricing offers a comfortable room with commensurate amenities. I always enjoy my stays here. Very reliable and consistent.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Peter S

Reviewed 18 March 2014

The hotel is clean but in need of a remodel. The wifi is a hit and miss. There was only luke warm water one evening so the shower waited until the morning. If we opened the window a crack the ceiling tiles in the bathroom lifted and made a knocking noise.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Candy B
tgfimanager, General Manager at Great Falls Inn by Riversage, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2014

Hello Travelers to Great Falls! I am writing in response to the comment titled “Will Find a Different Place Next Time.”

We are very sorry this guest did not find everything to her liking. We wish, however, she had brought her complaints directly to the attention of the front desk or General Manager – while she was still here. Usually, we can find a way of making each guest more comfortable by addressing her individual needs.

A few specifics:

1) During 2012 and 2013, the room under discussion has been remodeled to include the following:

Completely updated bathroom, including new granite countertop, sink, toilet, faucets, and bath flooring;
New guestroom furniture from Thomasville;
New bed;
New carpet;
New Bedspreads.

2) WI-FI at The Great Falls Inn by Riversage is rated by Charter at 11 mb per second, and we recycle the hotel’s WAPs several times per week. Sometimes when a guest is having problems connecting to our WI-FI, it can be a matter of tweaking the “settings” on a guest computer. We have had experience with this and might have been able to help if we had known.

Again, we are sorry this guest did not have an exemplary experience. That is our goal with everyone who stays at The Great Falls Inn. Thank you.

Reviewed 18 November 2013

My sister and I wanted to visit our Mother what has mild alzheimers before she could not remember us at all. The staff was compassionate, the rooms were clean and quiet and the beds comfortable. The rates are reasonable and we will stay there our next trip. Thank you.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I spent 3 very pleasant nights at the Great Falls Inn as a tourist in the Great Falls area. The room was very clean and comfortable, the temperature was easy to regulate, the room on the 3rd floor was one of the quietest I stayed in on a 3-week driving trip, the bathroom was sparkling clean, and the internet was reliable both morning and night every day. I liked the location a few blocks off Rt 89 / 10th Ave S, from there it was easy to get out of town any direction, and Albertsons and Target were only a short distance. However, if you were only getting off the interstate for the night and back on, and did not know the town, then this location would require extra time. I did laundry and it was as clean as the room and the machines worked perfectly.

The staff was always friendly and helpful.

You need to specify if you want a room with a refrigerator, which I did and it was fine. Plug-ins are below the table, which is not the most convenient but I pack an extension cord so was not a problem. I read in bed and did not like the location of the bed light switch--not convenient for turning off and on while lying in bed. The shower head put out considerably more water than I needed to take a comfortable shower but water is probably plentiful in Great Falls with the dams. The continental breakfast selection was sparse but more items could be purchased for $1/item.

The price I paid was $73.63 total per night. If I were staying in Great Falls again I would not bother looking elsewhere.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
tgfimanager, General Manager at Great Falls Inn by Riversage, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Bill HGC:

Thank you for sharing your experience with the travelling public. I am thrilled that we were able to impress you with our service and facilities and look forward to hosting you for another visit soon. Anyone that needs to overnight in Great Falls - business travelers, leisure travelers who are looking for great value, cleanliness and security will find the same great attention to detail that you mention. Thank you again!

Kelli P.

Reviewed 28 August 2013 via mobile

Clean, comfortable, and a great price!

It was a great bed for the night on our road trip. They even put us in a room with no one on either side so it would be as quiet as possible (didn't even ask for this)!

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 28 August 2013

This was the nicest place we stayed at for the money. Located behind the hospital or clinic, it was very clean and spacious. Within walking distance to a brewery and some restaurants. Surprised we got it for under $90.00. Not much else in town for that price and that nice.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 August 2013 via mobile

This was a very clean hotel!! The room was a nice size. We had a cot and didn't feel to squished. Staff was very friendly. The breakfast was toast, muffins, bagels and porridge. With tea and coffee all day.
Was a very good value and we would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2013