My husband and I booked a last minute trip to Paws Up for a quick summer getaway. I am a big fan of luxury and good service and am often disappointed. Paws Up was a complete delight and met or exceeded all of our expectations!! If you are looking for a place where luxury and service are done right with scenery that is breathtaking, this is your place!!
From tents that looked like they were decorated by Ralph Lauren with uber comfy beds and bathrooms with heated floors to the cutest camp pavilion with morning and evening fires and food that was first rate this place is awesome! Free range cows even meandered by during dinner! And best of all, no bugs!!!!!
All the guides and staff were super nice and as the ranch is 37,000 acres we found ourselves being shuttled even by the activities director or resort manager who like to get out and mingle with the guests to ensure their experiences are everything they'd hope they would be. There is almost a 1:1 ratio of staff to guest. The resort holds 250 guests at max capacity, so you really only see others at meals or activities or if you want to. No crowds here!!!
The activities are also amazing! The staff are very knowledgeable and super friendly! They just can't do enough to make your stay memorable and enjoyable.
In a world where true luxury retreats seem to be diminishing, Paws Up returns travelers to a truly delightful resort experience!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Resort at Paws Up is Montana's premier luxury ranch resort situated on a sprawling 37,000-acre working cattle ranch in central, western Montana. What differentiates us from other Montana resorts is our commitment to give you the most intimate, unfiltered connection with the natural beauty of Montana, while providing the most luxurious comfort possible. We are a Montana ranch resort offering first-class, personalized service, luxury accommodations (28 private vacation homes and 24 luxury camping tents), wilderness adventures and a myriad of amenities. The Resort at Paws Up is where families and couples make lasting memories. We call it The Last Best Place. You'll just call it unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Traveltool, S.L.U. and Cancelon so you can book your The Resort at Paws Up reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Resort At Paws Up Hotel Greenough
- Hotel At Paws Up
- At Paws Up Hotel
- The Resort At Paws Up Montana/Greenough