“honoring or not agreements”
Review of Super 8 Hamilton

Super 8 Hamilton
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Hamilton
“honoring or not agreements”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

I stayed at the Super 8 Motel Hamilton Montana in the 2000's and it was quiet and comfortable enough Lou Binik, this intrepid traveler.

I called and made a reservation 2 years ago at this same Super 8 and today find it not very accommodating.

Some motels have management that sympathizes with the guests but not the Super 8 on Highway 93 in Hamilton. Although the manager told me that he would honor my payment by credit card for a room for my wife and me at a later time, despite my notifying him right at the cut-off time, the manager today told me he wouldn't. Proof from my credit card statements showing I was billed and the next few months' statements would not be sufficient to allow me to stay over during the fall, crediting me for the unused payment.

The bottom line is the almighty dollar.

Motel 8's upper management feels that their chain of motels' individual managers can act as they like.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Missoula
Reviewed 27 August 2013

The graveyard front desk staff was on her phone and texting when we asked her for an extra bottle of shampoo. No eye contact - just texted on her phone when talking to her. She said she did not have anymore and then stated she could look in 20 minutes. ...we never got another bottle of shampoo and there were 4 of us staying in one room.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Post Falls
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Motel was clean. Beds comfortable. Held rooms for late arrival. Continental breakfast a bit sparse, but adequate.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Billings, Montana, United States
Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

We stayed here because there was nowhere else to stay and to be honest, I was a little nervous about it. It turns out I had nothing to worry about. Our room was large, clean and quiet. The beds were too hard but aren't they all? We didn't eat the breakfast so I can't comment on that. In its price class, this hotel was every bit as good as I hoped for and I would not hesitate to stay here again the next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed July 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hamilton
Bitterroot River Inn & Conference Center
Townhouse Inn of Hamilton
Trapper Peak Outfitters & Guest Lodge
Time After Time Bed and Breakfast
Bitterroot River Bed and Breakfast LLC
Rye Creek Lodge
Rye Creek Lodge
#2 of 8 in Darby

Been to Super 8 Hamilton? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Hamilton

Property: Super 8 Hamilton
Address: 1325 N 1st St, Hamilton, MT 59840-3104
Region: United States > Montana > Hamilton
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Hamilton
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Hamilton 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Super 8 Hamilton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super Eight Hamilton