City Center Motel and Annex
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$83
US$104
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
US$68
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 January 2013

Besides all of the above it's off the main highway through town at the end of the old main street, so it's also quiet. Easy walking distance to bakeries, groceries, brew-pub and coffee-shop(s).

Did I mention that the price is right?

I will definitely stay there again.

Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank CraigS652
Reviewed 7 November 2012

If you have to stay in beautiful Hamilton for any length of time, do yourself a favor and choose any other motel to stay in. The owners are no where to be found when you need them. They will tell you something one day and then tell you something complete different the next day. They will add hidden charges and fees for things they never mentioned. If you try to question any of these things the owner gets intensely angry and will just yell at you and then walk away. After negotiating a verbal contract for my extended stay, prices and regulations kept changing. On the rare occasion that the "cleaner" (who was supposed to show up once a week) actually came, she never did any noticeable cleaning, and refused to clean if anyone was home. I found out later that i was far from the first person to have this experience. Save yourself the money and frustration and stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank MBG161
Reviewed 7 August 2012

We are very pleased to call City Center Motel and Annex in Hamilton our "Home away from home"! We have stayed in town for 4 to 6 weeks yearly since 2004 and would not consider staying anywhere else for such an extended stay. We always stay at the Annex which is located in a beautiful, quiet, and peaceful residental area. The "apartments" are always very clean and comfortable and since our very first stay we have been treated like part of the family by the entire staff! We and our pet are welcomed with open arms each year and the extra care and compassion they show us is truly unbelievable and many times what is required by owners and staff. Any time we needed anything additional in our apartment, it was taken care of immediately. We would definitely recommend City Center Motel and Annex to anyone who wants a comfortable, clean, and friendly place to stay in Hamilton, Mt whether it is for one night or one month or more!

The Ellis family from south Texas

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Sue E
Reviewed 19 July 2011

We stayed here last weekend - we were in town for a state baseball championship. All the "big name" motels were full when I made the reservation and after reading a couple of negative reviews, I was a little nervious about staying here. I won't be next time!
The motel is five blocks of the Hwy 93 and almost in a residential neighborhood. While the building is vintage motel, it is well maintained, CLEAN, QUIET and friendly. City Center does not offer all the "extras" of the larger motels, but it provided what we needed...we were not there to be in a motel all day. If you want pools, hot tubs, room service, gym and a game room - go somewhere else.
I could tell the owners take pride in their property and if your dog makes a mess in the room, be prepared to pay for it...they don't want their rooms damaged and I don't want to stay in a room where your sick dog soiled the carpet!
By the way, my grandson's team won the championship game in extra innings!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank mtnorm
Reviewed 18 August 2010

Made the room reservation in February. My brother in law personaly went to the place and made them. So we are getting ready to drive 1250 miles. From San Diego, Ca to Hamilton, Mt. THEN we get a phone call 3 weeks before we are to leave. The apartment we were to rent is no longer avalible. So what are we to do. They did offer another rooom. A room with 2 beds and kitchenette and bathroom. And I do mean a room For the same price.Next to a 2 bedroom house, with a full kitchen and washer and dryer. Please pay attention.
Carolyn