“DISCUSTING, UNETHICAL DIRTY”

City Center Motel and Annex
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Hamilton
City Center Motel and Annex
Ranked #5 of 6 Hotels in Hamilton
united kingdom
“DISCUSTING, UNETHICAL DIRTY”
Reviewed 2 September 2009

Discusting. hotel after 9:30 pm.. You cant call the office because they dont tell you that no one is at the hotel. You cannot call anyone because no one answers. Be very careful of the bad temper. You have no security!!!!! They have NO phone system to leave messages on your phone.. You cant call the front desk after 9:30 so they will change locks on you and you cant call them.!!!! They room has potato bugs and earwigs and the carpet is filthy. Nevr ever stay here. No matter what.

• Stayed August 2009, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
MT
Reviewed 19 August 2009

After leaving we were presented with a late falsified bill claiming a fee of $30 for an unclaimed child and $30 for extra clean-up and late departure. We regestered our grandson upon sign-up and was told the fee for an extra guest is $5.50. We left at 0800 and was at a business function by 0830. We had only McDonalds for supper the night before. When asked what the extra clean-up was manager was unable to specify. The air conditioner broke just as we were going to bed and after fixing it the manager claimed it was our fault because we used our computer. Motel advertizes as being wireless internet assessible. We later learned this is not the first time this motel has done this.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled on business

Travellers are raving about these Hamilton hotels

North Carolina
Reviewed 30 August 2008

Motel pet fee scam:

My stay in the "Annex" of REMLC City Center Motel, Hamilton Montana was from 8/19/08 checking out on 8/22. Old but reasonably clean.

The room rate was $153.00 for 3 days. I was charged an additional $20.00 per day for my two dogs [60.00 total]. This was explained to me as being a "cleaning fee" at the time of my check-in and also initially when I called the motel to question an additional charge to my bank account.

When I arrived home and checked my online banking transactions on 8/29, I discovered that the motel had debited my account an additional $152.00. I called the motel about the charge and was told that my dogs had "been allowed to poop and pee" all over the accomodation and professional cleaning had been necessary. I freely admitted to discovering 3 small areas of diarrhea in front of the air conditioner one morning which I cleaned up. I was told there had been other damages due to the dogs. I then asked for an itemized list of the other claimed damages to the rooms. There was none and the employee said I was entitled to know the damages claimed. I was told that the "supervisor" had reportedly recorded that there had been dog damage to the room but included no specifics. After several 8/29 telephone conversations with an employee, who will currently remain unamed, I was told that the $60.00 was actually a fee for the dogs staying at the motel rather than a cleaning fee. Again, at check in and on some of the 8/29 conversations, the $60.00 was presented as being a cleanng fee. During our later telephone conversations, the additional fee was then represented as being a fee for the dogs staying in the facility. rather than a cleaning fee.

After stating that I would BLOG about my experience with the motel, I subsequently received another call from said un-named employee who stated that she had spoken to the motel owner who apparently said that the entire carpet may be need to be replaced due to the extent of dog damage [certainly not a threat of additional charges?].

My dogs are 8 and 9 years old and house trained to the nth degree. I don't know which dog had diarrhea. However, the 3 small piles were removed and the areas scrubbed to the best of my ability. The 152.00 extra charge strikes me as being an attempt at revenue enhancement for a faciility that really does need updating [a heavy duty extension cord from the window air conditioner, across the floor of the bathroon entry to the only nearby electrical outlet does suggest an outmoded facility].

My advice is to be careful when bringing your dog[s] to this facility. It strongly appears that questionable income boosting tactics are being used on the unwary traveling pet owner.

• Liked — Price and quiet area
  • Disliked — Sneaky extra pet fee
Stayed August 2008, travelled solo
washingon state
Reviewed 5 October 2007

I'd never stayed at any of the area motels before, so I made the mistake of staying my 1st night at the Townhouse-- only because they allowed pets. What a mistake! It was clean, but not a very nice place. Some of my family was staying at the City Center, so when I told them that I was disappointed with the Townhouse, they encouraged me to call the City Center and assured me that I wouldn't be disappointed. They were so pleased with the City Center, but I thought they didnt' allow pets... but when I found out that they DO, I hurried over there and was very impressed with the property... nice and clean and very pleasant staff that went out of their way to make my stay pleasant. It's the only place I'll ever stay.

• Liked — very pleasant atmosphere
  • Disliked — i don't get to hamilton very often
  • Stayed September 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Montana
Reviewed 24 February 2007

My husband and I stayed at The City Center Motel in Hamilton, Montana and on a scale of 1-10 we rate it a 10. The rooms were very clean, the staff was awesome and they treated us like a person instead of a number. We always try to make it a point to do our business with a Veteran if at all possible and we were very lucky to find that a Veteran owns this motel. My husband and I were looking at real estate in the area andwe had our parrot with us. It was a little chilly out and I did not want anything to happen to her by toting her all over town with us. The owners took care of her for me. To anyone that is looking for an outstanding motel I strongly advice you to stay at The City Center Motel & Annex. I promise you will be glad you did.

Very Grateful,
The Mowles
Montana

Stayed February 2007
2 Thank USMCwifeMontana
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hamilton
Bitterroot River Inn & Conference Center
Townhouse Inn of Hamilton
Trapper Peak Outfitters & Guest Lodge
Super 8 Hamilton
Super 8 Hamilton
#3 of 6 in Hamilton
Time After Time Bed and Breakfast
Bitterroot River Bed and Breakfast LLC

Been to City Center Motel and Annex? Share your experiences!