“Can't beat the price.”

Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Hamilton
Bay Area, California
“Can't beat the price.”
Reviewed 9 August 2012

We stay at this hotel when we are visiting family. It is not fancy, but it is clean and the price is great! Even the breakfast is good. The rooms behind the front desk seem to be bigger than the ones along the outside.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank snikcod

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed 30 July 2012

We booked this last minute on our way back from Canada and did not know what to expect. What we did know is the the rate was VERY reasonable! Easy access 1st floor older style motel. However, the rooms were VERY clean and may have been redone recently. The best thing was the wonderful lady we checked in with who offered to have the night man make coffee early for us as we left at 6am. Not only was it ready, almost all of the continental breakfast was ready early including freshly prepared fruit. Above and beyond and very friendly all the way. Air conditioner was a little noisy, but I slept OK.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank SaltLakeSteve
Helena, Montana
Reviewed 10 July 2012 via mobile

I assumed this would be a hotel style however it was motel style .... Don't let this fool you, the room were very clean and modern, beds were comfortable and staff was willing to let us check in a little bit early so it was appreciated. The only thing was location we were too far from where we needed to be and not being familiar with Hamilton that was difficult. Overall this was a great experience!

• Stayed June 2012
1 Thank Kelly S
Surprise, Arizona
Reviewed 10 July 2012

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel for quite a few years in the summer for a family reunion. We usually stay 5-7 days. The room is very comfortable and clean. The breakfast has quite a bit of variety and always good.

The staff is really exceptional. The Manager, June, always is kind, efficient, and friendly. She makes every effort to give us just the right room for our stay. The Housekeeping Manager, Adelacruz, makes sure our room is so clean and even accommodates the cleaning with our schedule.

We would really recommend this hotel and will, of course, stay there again next year.

Room Tip: We really like the rooms with two queen beds.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Lovetotravel101141
Reviewed 21 June 2012 via mobile

We stayed at the BW Hamilton for one night on our way from Yellowstone to Glacier and this motel was a GREAT value. Rooms very clean, large bathrooms, bed comfortable and continental breakfast all for a very reasonable price. Very pleased!

• Stayed June 2012
2 Thank Kentucky22
Hamilton, Montana
Reviewed 9 April 2012

I'm local and I've stayed here several times. The rooms are nice, though nothing special. They have good internet and plenty of tv channels. I think they are generally overpriced for the area and quality, but not terribly so. The problem I've had with this motel is the management. We had an issue where a couple next to us, continuously complained about noise coming from our room, despite the fact that we were simply watching tv at a normal volume while laying on the bed. We had our door knocked on three times, which I don't appreciate after paying for a room. I discussed it with the manager and was treated as though I'd done something wrong, and she then accused me of smoking in my room. I am a smoker, but I would Never smoke in a motel room. Whenever I smoked I went outside, shut the door to the room and disposed of my cigarette butts in the provided garbage can. The entire experience was enough to put a bad taste in my mouth, and I will not stay there again.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank cdajen
Boston
Reviewed 15 September 2011

We were visiting family in the area and were barely able to book this hotel so we were grateful to have a place to stay. Our room was decent and everything was clean and in working order except for the carpeting, which was stained dirty. I mentioned it to the concierge and was told that the rug cleaner was not available to shampoo it. The location is on the main drag in Hamilton but 3 blocks away was the river and peaceful neighborhoods to take early morning runs through. Hamilton is in a stunningly beautiful area of the Bitteroot Valley but the view from the room window was of the parking lot. On a happy note the continental breakfast was very good.

Room Tip: The room on the 2nd floor probably have a better view.
  • Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Badojjo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hamilton
Bitterroot River Inn & Conference Center
Time After Time Bed and Breakfast
No photo provided
Budget Motel Darby
#2 of 2 in Darby

Been to Motel 6? Share your experiences!