“Good Stopover” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Hamilton
Las Vegas
“Good Stopover”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 July 2014

We stayed here on our annual motorcycle trip. They had a fire alarm that day so they were a little "off schedule." The front desk wasn't sure if the room was ready at 5:30 PM. We were relieved to find it was after a long day of riding. The room was clean although the furniture and decor are dated, it was convenient to have the mini mart next door. Best place to eat..... The Coffee Cup!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Karl H, General Manager at Townhouse Inn of Hamilton, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Thank you for your review. I did come down for the fire alarm too, IT was definitely a 45 minute detour. We are happy the room was ready for you too at 5:30. My name is Karl, I am the General manager, please give me a call next time you stay in Hamilton, and we will work hard to make it a wonderful stay. Thank you

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Minneapolis
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Visited for a few days recently and all I can say is "WOW"! Great service and super clean place! The beds are comfy and I felt safe the entire time! I only wish they had a pool...
I'm so impressed with the service that I can't even begin to tell you how awesome it was. Warm cookies every night and one of the team members even gave me her jacket so I could go for a walk and not get a chill. WOW!
This is also a great value.. we would have paid $$$$ for this kind of service.

Thank you for making my time here comfortable!

Room Tip: No elevator so if you can't do stairs ask for a first floor room.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We are very happy that your stay in Hamilton was good, This is a great time of the year to go out for an evening walk. We hope to host you again at the Town House Inn.
Calgary
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Pleasant reception. Clean quiet room. The bed is the best I have been in on this trip. Parking outside the room and is well lit. Off the main road so is quiet. We were in room 131.
Good breakfast choices including hot eggs and bacon and biscuits. Hot tea, coffee and juice choices. Very fair prices. I would return and I do recommend this hotel.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Karl H, Director of Sales at Townhouse Inn of Hamilton, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
We are so happy that you enjoyed our Hotel....We get a lot of good compliments on our
beds and breakfast bar....and we appreciate your wonderful comments....We look forward
to seeing you again....real soon...
Deer Park, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

We had stayed here before, when looking to purchase a home in the Bitterroot valley,and had such a pleasant experience, that we stayed here for eight days while setting up our new condo. Karl, a most pleasant and capable fellow, was the epitome of charm and grace. Rare is the business that follows the rules of human kindness and decency to such an extent as his entire staff. We got to know the front desk clerks-Rita, Annie, Arlet, Sandy, Peggy and Ellen and Kyle. The house-keeping staff-Julia, Carmen, Glady, Alejandra, Angelina-- wonderfully capable and efficient folks--always a kind word from all of the staff, and they all seem to genuinely enjoy what they do there==which is to give their guests world-class service. The single best hotel experience I've had in my 68 years.Kudos to all-HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!!

Room Tip: double queen beds are great
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Karl H, General Manager at Townhouse Inn of Hamilton, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Thank you for your amazing comments, we love to hear individual names mentioned of our staff
and how well they are doing....Hope to see you again....
missoula
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

I stayed there a couple days was visiting family and the staff.there was so friendly especially Annie who was a big help locating where I had to go she looked it up on Google maps and printed out directions for me and Julia with her wonderful attitude and the breakfast was esquisite totally what I wouldn't expect for a small town hotel and having the gas station right there was so handy and convinent and the beds it was like floating on a cloud perfect night sleep the whole time and it was really quiet and nice and I think Karl was the manager he was so lively and nice and smiles alot the whole staff thank for having me stay there and I would difeintly stay there again and I am going to reccomend every one

Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Karl H, Director of Sales at Townhouse Inn of Hamilton, responded to this review, 10 April 2014
We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate you taking time to write a
formal review and post it on Trip advisor....We sure hope that you will come back and see us
shortly...and please travel safely in all your endeavors....Thank you again for your feedback.
Boise, Idaho
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 March 2014

We needed a place to stay and it turned out to be a basketball tournament in town! After checking two other hotels (which were not very helpful), I happened into the TownHouse Inn and was greeted by two of the most friendly people - Peggy and Rita. They only had one room left and it was a smoking room. They offered to show me the room so I could decide. The property was very clean and even though the room was too smoke smelled for me to stay in, you could not tell that the property even had smoking rooms by the rest of the property. Peggy and Rita then called and secured a room for us at a lodge - WOW!! The service was AMAZING!! Thank you!!

Room Tip: ask for Rita or Peggy - they will help you!
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Lisa B
Karl H, General Manager at Townhouse Inn of Hamilton, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
Thank you for such an Amazing review. It was hard to find a room in the Bitterroot that night, almost all of the hotels were full! We are really glad we could help you. Thank you again.
Missoula, Montana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2014

Imagine my surprise that the greatest hotel experience I have ever had in my entire life was only 30 miles from my home in Montana!! I have been in far more expensive hotels which had uncomfortable beds, fewer amenities, much less friendly staff, and the complimentary breakfasts were something to avoid. Not here. The beds could literally not be any comfier...it was like floating on a cloud. The room was clean and had great amenities like a microwave, fridge, hairdryer, desk, and table with chairs. Not what I would have expected at all. But what makes it the greatest ever, and I mean that - I have traveled to many parts of the US, parts of Europe, and the south Pacific - is the people who were the kindest and friendliest I have ever encountered, and were sincere and authentic. Carl the manager was just great, and so were Annie, and Lea. Dave the maintenance man, and Carmen of housekeeping also stand out in my memory. Just absolute wonderful people. And the breakfasts were fantastic, not to be missed. We were there eight days and regretted avoiding it the first two days. This was absolutely the most positive hotel experience I have ever had, and I am so thankful to the staff for making it so completely enjoyable for my sons and I. I HIGHLY recommend this hotel!!! Oh and very PET FRIENDLY which was very much appreciated by us with our two dogs. The hotel was also beautifully decorated for the holidays.

Room Tip: I would advise to make sure you mention your pets right away. Also, they helped us find a room clos...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank PeaceSuccess2be
Karl H, General Manager at Townhouse Inn of Hamilton, responded to this review, 20 January 2014
Thank You for such a Wonderful Review. We remember your stay and are happy we were able to accommodate your family and pooch. The entire team at the hotel strives to make every experience Great, and it makes our day to hear that we are able to make you #1 on your stay at the hotel here!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Hamilton
Bitterroot River Inn & Conference Center
Time After Time Bed and Breakfast
Rye Creek Lodge
Rye Creek Lodge
#2 of 8 in Darby

Been to Townhouse Inn of Hamilton? Share your experiences!