Quality Inn
US$96
US$104
  • Breakfast included
US$77
All reviewstownhouse innfront deskroom was cleanattached to a gas stationin townfree breakfastanyone travelingwould stay here againgreat roomreasonable pricefirst floorhamilton areabitterroot valleyexcellent valueanniecarmenpump
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Was a guest at this hotel in July. I found it surprising in that for a dated hotel it was more than I expected. The room was dated but clean. Bed comphy. Staff outstanding. Breakfast ok. Next time I will request the top floor as the noise from above was great. Oh yes..... The room air/heat was one of the quietest of even the majors.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Karl H, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Thank you for a good review, we do keep the hotel updated and will have a great room for you next time!

Reviewed 3 July 2014

We stayed here on our annual motorcycle trip. They had a fire alarm that day so they were a little "off schedule." The front desk wasn't sure if the room was ready at 5:30 PM. We were relieved to find it was after a long day of riding. The room was clean although the furniture and decor are dated, it was convenient to have the mini mart next door. Best place to eat..... The Coffee Cup!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Karl H, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Thank you for your review. I did come down for the fire alarm too, IT was definitely a 45 minute detour. We are happy the room was ready for you too at 5:30. My name is Karl, I am the General manager, please give me a call next time you stay in Hamilton, and we will work hard to make it a wonderful stay. Thank you

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Visited for a few days recently and all I can say is "WOW"! Great service and super clean place! The beds are comfy and I felt safe the entire time! I only wish they had a pool...
I'm so impressed with the service that I can't even begin to tell you how awesome it was. Warm cookies every night and one of the team members even gave me her jacket so I could go for a walk and not get a chill. WOW!
This is also a great value.. we would have paid $$$$ for this kind of service.

Thank you for making my time here comfortable!

Room Tip: No elevator so if you can't do stairs ask for a first floor room.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

We are very happy that your stay in Hamilton was good, This is a great time of the year to go out for an evening walk. We hope to host you again at the Town House Inn.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Pleasant reception. Clean quiet room. The bed is the best I have been in on this trip. Parking outside the room and is well lit. Off the main road so is quiet. We were in room 131.
Good breakfast choices including hot eggs and bacon and biscuits. Hot tea, coffee and juice choices. Very fair prices. I would return and I do recommend this hotel.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Karl H, Director of Sales at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

We are so happy that you enjoyed our Hotel....We get a lot of good compliments on our
beds and breakfast bar....and we appreciate your wonderful comments....We look forward
to seeing you again....real soon...

Reviewed 27 May 2014

We had stayed here before, when looking to purchase a home in the Bitterroot valley,and had such a pleasant experience, that we stayed here for eight days while setting up our new condo. Karl, a most pleasant and capable fellow, was the epitome of charm and grace. Rare is the business that follows the rules of human kindness and decency to such an extent as his entire staff. We got to know the front desk clerks-Rita, Annie, Arlet, Sandy, Peggy and Ellen and Kyle. The house-keeping staff-Julia, Carmen, Glady, Alejandra, Angelina-- wonderfully capable and efficient folks--always a kind word from all of the staff, and they all seem to genuinely enjoy what they do there==which is to give their guests world-class service. The single best hotel experience I've had in my 68 years.Kudos to all-HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!!

Room Tip: double queen beds are great
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Karl H, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Thank you for your amazing comments, we love to hear individual names mentioned of our staff
and how well they are doing....Hope to see you again....