“Good for Overnight”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hardin
Grandview Campground & RV Park
Reviewed 21 September 2012

This campground is just off the highway in Hardin - very close to the Little Bighorn Battlefield. We were given our choice of 6 sites. The washroom / laundry room building was very clean and well maintained. Our only problem was the WIFI which was included but we could not get it to work.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Bunkie101

Reviewed 14 September 2012

New owner has made improvements in the past 2 years. Large pull-thru sites available. Showers and restrooms were clean. Be sure to ask for the Battlefield Self-Guiding CD she will loan you. It costs $16 at the National Park. Too much for a one time visit.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank RoadCal46
Reviewed 15 August 2012 via mobile

We stayed at the campground for 1 night on our way to visit the Little Bighorn. We were pleased with the cleanliness of the showers and the bathrooms. The gift shop offered a selection of unique items. The owners were friendly and accommodated us and our small dog well.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 17 January 2012

I had never been to Montana and was wondering what I would get by booking a campground just off the freeway site unseen during our drive to Chicago last summer. I was pleasantly surprised! The facilities were clean and well cared for. The campgrounds were grassy and spacious - considering we were just off the freeway! I was very happy and will stay here again while driving I-90 cross country.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 October 2011

Hardin is my new favorite place to visit, and while I'm there I'll stay at Grandview. On 10/3/11, I stayed there for the second time, and it was just as pleasurable as the first. Friendly hospitality, very helpful staff who are good to talk with. Stayed in camper this time, and found it very comfortable and homy at a price anyone can afford.

Room Tip: Great place in a perfect location with most-friendly and helpful staff
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank ParksNRecGuy
Reviewed 1 October 2011

Every June, I go up for the Battle of the Little Bighorn anniversary. My stay at Grandview is automatic. I know the family and we have seen each others family grow.
The family who runs it, go far beyond friendliness and try very hard to create a loving family environment. I've watched stangers become fast friends in the evening over a bowl of ice cream. I believe if you did have any kind of problem, Laurie would do her utmost to make things right.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Jolene P
Reviewed 6 August 2011

We got a very poor site, next to the office and utility shed. The owner's pets were in and out of our site and we had no privacy.

• Stayed: August 2011