“Sadly Disappointing”

Ranked #5 of 42 Restaurants in Havre
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 June 2014

My wife and I enjoy going out once in awhile to eat at Murphys Pub. My wife has always liked the crunchy asian chicken salad. There was a significantly smaller portion of chicken compared to the previous times we have dined there. That is my wife's favorite meal to eat. My wife commented there was much less chicken in the salad. She was told for a couple dollars more she could have a little more chicken. My wife said that was okay, we would not come back again. The server was very good and stated she would get another piece of chicken. She came back and told us that they were getting smaller pieces of chicken from their supplier. The service was great and no fault to our waitress, but will be awhile for us to decide if we want to return for a meal. We believe it is better to raise prices then to reduce the quality of the meal and keeping the prices the same. There are not a lot of good choices to eat out in Havre anymore due to declining expectations of what the meals once were.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Its average. But very little Irish food. I got a hamburger which was $10 and was frozen . for that much I expect fresh. For have its decent

Reviewed 20 April 2014

We ate here on Valentines day...it was very busy but the food and service were great! Love the fact that the menu changes often!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Murphy's is a great place to meet friends or take a family out to eat. The menu doesn't vary much but has some great choices not found at other restaurants in town. The waite staff is always friendly and the atmosphere is great especially on a cold night when the fireplace is glowing.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Have always had a very good meal at murphy's Pub either having finger foods with your favorite micro brew, or a regular meal, their irish style meals are great too.