“Probably the best Mexican that you will get in Havre”
Review of Taco Treat

Taco Treat
Ranked #30 of 42 Restaurants in Havre
Cuisines: Mexican
Las Vegas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Probably the best Mexican that you will get in Havre”
Reviewed 19 October 2012

This is a good option if you want Mexican food that is not completely fast food. Their food is good but their hot sauce makes it much better!! They have a large menu and I have always recieved great service!

Visited October 2012

Lame Deer, Montana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My grandson's absolute favorite food!”
Reviewed 22 May 2012

I'll always remember the cheese fries at Taco Treat, my grandson's absolute favorite!

Visited October 2011
Kalispell, Montana
“Tasty food, fresh ingredients”
Reviewed 6 February 2012

Finally decided to give Taco Treat a try. They offer Mexican food, a special entree list of all things chili, and they even have burgers & fries. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that they get their meat from a local business called Bear Paw Meats and that their burger wasn't the typical fast food industries "mystery meat" as I like to call it. They also make their own buns and claim to have the best burgers in town (though I can't speak to this claim as I went there for nachos).

So, overall the wait is a bit longer than a regular fast food joint. There is no drive-in but you can call your order ahead for pickup and they also do delivery (not sure if there's a charge). We have now been there 3 times and I can say that the food is great, very fresh tasting, but costs more than fast food. To give you an idea it was about $8 for an Indian Taco and $9.75 for ultimate nachos. There are of course cheaper menu items. We also had dessert, which was honey-butter fry bread and it was DELICIOUS. Reminded me of fluffy sopapillas I've had at an authentic Mexican restaurant.

I recommend Taco Treat!

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank bean406
Williston, North Dakota
“food was fine”
Reviewed 20 November 2011

We had a nice visit there. the food was ok. it was quick and that was what we looked for at that time.

Visited September 2011