“DO NOT MISS”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 1 February 2014

This is the best pizza I have had from a takeway. The crusts are super and you get a choice. In addition, the toppings are fresh and there are many of them to choose from. I have not tried their fresh homemade pasta but have been told it is out of sight. Do not miss this place

Reviewed 6 August 2013 via mobile

I have dined at this restaurant for 28 years. I have yet to find a better pizza anywhere. Greasy... yes. Phenomenal... yes. But I will say I miss the bread sticks. Bring them back.

Reviewed 24 July 2013

First this is a carry out or delivery only establishment that takes cash or check only! The owner inherited this from her parents who were Italian immigrants. She is now training her nephew to take it over. This is a from scratch kitchen. They make their own sausage, sauces, dough etc. We had the house specialliity pizza which is: olives, ground beef, home made Italian sausage, cheeses, mushrooms etc. We added jalapenos, artichoke hearts and extra cheese. It is cooked deep dish Chicago style. The crust was so soft and fresh. The pizza was the best I have eaten. Folks order these frozen and shipped overnight from all over the USA. We took it back to our motorhome and ate it with some Third Shift Beer. We are on a tour of 10 states. Yes the best!

Reviewed 2 July 2013

The pizza is way too greasy, but all of the other food is wonderful! We especially like the sandwiches, soups and desserts.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

We had a sauerkraut and canadian bacon pizza delivered to our hotel. It arrived in the time frame given, plenty hot and was some of the best pizza I have had in Montana (after living here for 8 years!) I can't wait to try their other menu items.