“very interesting menu”

Mediterranean Bistro
Ranked #12 of 42 Restaurants in Havre
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 24 April 2014

We had the Mediterranean chicken served over rice and it had a lot of very good vegetables with it that were not overcooked. Nice garnish of small grapes and orange slice. As others have said, good fresh bread with olive oil and vinegar and nice touch with the complimentary wine...choice of red or white. Very ample portions.

There are newer reviews for Mediterranean Bistro

Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had supper here and we both enjoyed the meal and service. I had the Prime Rib, my wife had the Chicken and Bacon Sandwich.

1  Thank Barney_Barn
Reviewed 12 December 2013

I was staying across the street for this restaurant and this place looked good. Walked in and was greeted very quickly. They had a white board with the daily specials. I had the steak and shrimp. It was cooked how I ordered it. Service was good. The place is good for casual dinning.

Reviewed 25 November 2013

The Mediterranean Bistro was reviewed as one of the top "fine dining" restaurants in Havre. We found the place to be generally attractive but with rather tacky artificial flowers hanging everywhere. Simple is usually better in decor. The bread we were offered at the beginning was excellent, fresh-baked and served with a nice olive oil for dipping. They had advertised their prime rib as a special that evening so I ordered it. Then I found out that they season it with MSG (in the jus, I believe) so I canceled that order and asked for a steak, seasoned only with salt and pepper. The steak was good quality but overdone-making it rather tough and dry. The potato was the usual foil-wrapped baked potato and the veggies were overcooked. The complimentary wine was an odd touch: decent wine that did not necessarily complement the entrees. The service was good. On the whole, rather expensive for what we got.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

The best horseradish ever, I would luv to get my hands on more. Free complimentary wine. Wow we have never experienced that before.