“Best Prime Rib Dinner Ever!!”

Mediterranean Bistro
Ranked #8 of 42 Restaurants in Havre
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Wonderful experience at this restaurant. Service excellent and the food was delicious. Huge starter salad, plus loaf of bread and olives and FREE wine!! Wow, never had free wine before. I was almost full before I got my dinner. And we can't say enough good things about the prime rib - done to perfection in a delicious sauce. Total meal was $40.00 - incredible value for such a great meal!! I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone travelling to Havre.

1  Thank Brenda K

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Been dining in the Duck in for years and thought this was the same restaurant. But no, far better and awesome service. even had a glass of complimentary wine. Which was a nice touch. Well priced menu. Will certainly dine here again in the future

Reviewed 24 April 2014

We had the Mediterranean chicken served over rice and it had a lot of very good vegetables with it that were not overcooked. Nice garnish of small grapes and orange slice. As others have said, good fresh bread with olive oil and vinegar and nice touch with the complimentary wine...choice of red or white. Very ample portions.

Reviewed 8 February 2014 via mobile

My wife and I had supper here and we both enjoyed the meal and service. I had the Prime Rib, my wife had the Chicken and Bacon Sandwich.

1  Thank Barney_Barn
Reviewed 12 December 2013

I was staying across the street for this restaurant and this place looked good. Walked in and was greeted very quickly. They had a white board with the daily specials. I had the steak and shrimp. It was cooked how I ordered it. Service was good. The place is good for casual dinning.

Been to Mediterranean Bistro? Share your experiences!