“Comfortable and Great Stay”

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Havre
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Havre
Reviewed 14 February 2013

My room was clean and well lit. The Bathroom was sparkling! and they had adequate towels. The beds were well made and comfortable with adequate pillows. The staff was helpful when it came to splitting up my bill for my expense reports. Very close to great places to eat and shop.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Kfrieda3

Reviewed 31 January 2013

We were happy with our stay. This is a nice hotel while in Havre. Clean and neat with friendly and helpful staff. We liked the Best Western too, but I think this is a notch ahead. You will especially love the lobby! On returning we will probably go to AmericInn first.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank gfree_63
Reviewed 23 January 2013

This is a newer hotel. The check in was quick and easy. Nice lobby. Friendly staff. Warm cookies and coffee in the lobby. The location was okay. It's on the highway so it was a bit loud (I had a room on the end). Outside noise; but I was on the first floor and didn't hear anything above me. My biggest complaint: the rooms are dark. The lighting by the sink was really poor. There was not much counter space either. The bathroom is acceptable but nothing great. The amenities are low quality (think super 8 rather than Holiday Inn)- and includes just shampoo/conditioner. I'd recommend packing your own. No lotion, mouthwash or shower cap provided. Okay water pressure and shower head (shower curtain is very light and not weighted/magnets so it kept sticking to me). The bed was comfortable and the room was clean. Nice flat screen TV. Channels were pretty good although HBO was out so no movie channel. The desk is the room was TINY, and the lighting was terrible over the desk, and I was there for work. I had to spread my papers out on the bed. Overall, I thought the hotel was overpriced. Based on the rooms (not the lobby and services), this hotel is about 2 maybe 2.5 stars but not 3.

• Stayed: January 2013
Reviewed 22 January 2013 via mobile

The rooms are clean. The hotel smells fresh and clean ( I have noticed a musty smell at some other hotels in Havre). The staff is friendly and helpful. The hotel is well maintained. Near Walmart if you need anything while you are there.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 19 November 2012

Recently stayed in Havre at the Americinn. Great hotel, great location, nice clean rooms, very quiet. Front desk recommended an excellent restaurant for supper. We used the indoor pool and hot tub and it was just lovely. The continental breakfast was quite nice too. I highly recommend this hotel and love the town of Havre.

Room Tip: Our room was on the second floor just down from the lobby. Very quiet.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wjsc
Reviewed 8 November 2012

We arrived late to find a pleasant clerk with our check-in paper work completed before we walked in (We had reserved on-line) I do not generally stay in this chain of hotels and was pleasantly surprised to find the hotel in excellent condition, I am not sure how old the hotel is but the condition of everything was like new. We paid $120.90 (incl. taxes) for the room with the whirlpool tub and felt that the rate was very fair for the accommodation. The included breakfast was your typical hotel hot breakfast, good, not great, but enjoyable enough. We turned one of the tables a little so we could both watch the TV and were told by the staff that the manager wouldn't approve. We turned it back when we were done :) Overall a great stay and if we pass through Havre again we will choose this hotel.

Room Tip: We had room 228 which we found to be very quite.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 November 2012

Located on the western edge of town, AmericInn Lodge & Suites is immaculate, comfortable, and considerably newer than the other lodgings in Havre.

Inexplicably, tripadvisor's number one was the unappealling, shabby Best Western, where we were "greeted" by a rude woman at the desk, who didn't seem to want our business. The room we were shown was depressing and not worth the allegedly discounted price we were quoted. We couldn't see spending 10 minutes let alone an overnight there, so we tried tripadvisor's number two, AmericInn.

What a difference!
In sharp contrast to BW, the grounds, the ambience, and particularly the staff of AmericInn were welcoming and cheerful.

Our King room was spacious, and the bed & bedding were great. We heard no noises of any kind all night (maybe a door shutting unobtrusively somewhere), and amenities included fridge (no freezer), microwave, coffee maker, and flatscreen TV.
The "continental" breakfast was as good and as varied as most "hot" breakfasts.

Not cheap, but certainly not overpriced: absolutely worth the money. With AAA discount, the far superior AmericInn turned out to be a few dollars less than the Best Western and a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank darcelink
Manager59501, General Manager at AmericInn Lodge & Suites Havre, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay at the AmericInn of Havre, Montana. I am writing to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kind words of praise. Thank you again for choosing AmericInn.