“Very friendly”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Havre
Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

We stay here quite often very friendly staff rooms are nice and clean it's not a five star but we really enjoyed ourselves they have a casino we play there quite often really enjoy it even have had a little bit of luck it definitely is a great place to get away for a weekend

Stayed: June 2014
Scott S, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Thanks for staying with us again. Great to hear that you took some of our money back with you as well. I would enjoy a chance to sit and talk with you on your next visit to hear from you personally what we can do to make your stays even better.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

only a short stop. didn't stay long enough to try the breakfast every one raves about. Room was clean and comfortable. shower was an issue. All shampoo'd and lathered up (trust me, there's an image) and the shower turns cold! At check out, the night audit guy seemed completely indifferent? I stay in quite a few hotels and in general, night audit people work that shift for a reason. wasn't a surprise there! thankfully I don't see Havre but once in a long while, think I will keep driving next time.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Scott S, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2014

Let me again thank you for your stay with us. I'd like to apologize for running out of hot water halfway through, as well as how your concerns were received by our night auditor. Again, thank you for staying with us, and we hope you will give us another try so we get can it right for you.

Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

The town house in havre mt is a great hotel to stop at not to many good hotel on 2 east this is my second time there I'm on the road six to nine months year check in they always have lemon water,coffee,cookies and popcorn .staff are just super people always making sure if you need anything breakfast is a good one great hours 6 to 10 am rooms nice and big there room have everything you need really nice bath shampoo ,etc a casino , pool a few place in walking distance to eat at the price is very good this hotel is on my list to alway stay at and it's a local chain so I hope the next one I find is as good as this one I will be very happy good job havre town house

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Scott S, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Thank you for stay with us. I’m glad you liked the water and cookies they are way of saying welcome. We strive to provide a great stay for our guests, the breakfast is one way we do that and most agree it is the best in town. Being close to many restaurant options is a great plus but we also have 24 hour shuttle service anywhere in town, and the airport. Thanks for staying and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

When traveling to smaller Montana towns we always expect nice accommodations but TownHouse really exceeded our expectations. The staff was efficient and friendly. The facility is not new however very well kept. The pool was nice and the hot tub was actually hot unlike most places we have visited. Like others have commented the breakfast was terrific, additionally they have a popcorn machine in the pool area that was always full of fresh popcorn. We were delighted with our stay and will certainly return.

Room Tip: the poolside rooms could be noisy before the pool closes at 10pm
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Thank you for stay with us, we try to treat every guest like family, one way we do this is to provide the best breakfast in town. I’m glad you enjoyed the pool and hot tub. Thanks for staying and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Havre is a spread-out town and so your hotel (like this one) can be quite the distance from everything else. There is clearly a security problem at this location, as it is stressed not to leave valuables in your car and having to sign a waiver that the hotel is not responsible for any losses. There's two reasons to worry - firstly, the outside parking are right next to the highway and/or the railroad, and secondly, the windows in my room opened out to a strange internal common area and weren't well secured (and given that you can see into the room from outside, potential thieves can identify laptops, phones, etc. left charging in the room).

Other than that, this is a good choice. My room was spacious and nicely appointed. It had a flatscreen TV, ironing board, refrigerator, safe, and coffee maker. The carpet had a long wrinkle running the length of the room. My desk chair was too low to make working at the desk comfortable. The internet speed is average. The bed was comfortable and clean.

The bathroom is average size, a little small. The plumbing is loud and you can hear whenever other guests have a shower. There was a bad paint job/repair in my bathroom and both the sink and the toilet had noticeable scratches.

The included breakfast is good, with fresh bacon and eggs as well as biscuits and gravy. Otherwise all the standard fare - apples, yoghurt, bagels, cereal, and muffins. The coffee is OK.

Room Tip: Avoid pool-side rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank wombat18
Scott S, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Thank you for your stay, as well as expressing your concerns for the safety of your personal items. I discussed your concerns with our maintenance supervisor. We do have window locks
on all the first floor windows for our guest’s safety.

We’re glad you enjoyed our breakfast selection. We strive to provide a hearty start to your day.

We hope you will consider us again the next time you are traveling through town.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

The layout is slightly weird. The pool is right out in front of everyone's room. My only complaint. There breakfast wasthe best motel breabreakfast I've ever had. I'd compare to restaurant quality. The room was clean and beds comfortable. The staff was nice. Only motel I'll stay at in havre

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Scott S, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

I’m glad to see you enjoyed the free hot breakfast that we provide. It sounds like you might have been in one of the pool side room which can be a bit noisy. If you do stay with us again please ask the guest service representative about one of the non pool side rooms. The staff and I try hard to provide every guest with a clean and enjoyable stay. I thank you for your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 April 2014

Was an ok place to stay only thing I didn't like was the pool is right by the lobby and only blocked off by glass doors. It is by the railroad tracks so didn't get much sleep either since the trains went through

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for staying with us. I’m sorry that you didn’t enjoy pool; you might have been in one of the pool side room which can be a bit noisy. If you do stay with us again please ask the guest service representative about one of the non pool side rooms, as they are farther away from the pool and less noisy. Again I’m sorry about the noise from the pool and railroad and hope you will give us another try.