“Outstanding, off the charts customer service!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Suites Helena

Comfort Suites Helena
Ranked #2 of 21 Hotels in Helena
Bellevue, Washington
“Outstanding, off the charts customer service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013

There was a snafu with my reservation. Arriving finally, at 3:30 a.m. from a long drive from Seattle, exhausted I checked in to discover my room had been "released." Desiree snapped into action. I was clearly bummed, but so was she. My college daughter and I discussed my options. I would stay in her dorm room (flashback to my college days - eeks!) Desiree took the initiative (uncommon - unfortunately) to find a room for me and set about to compensate for the error. She found a room at Days Inn, verified my reservation @ Comfort Suites for the next night. She upgraded my room and dropped the cost. I was good. She, however wasn't finished. She enrolled me in the points program. All the while, she sincerely apologized repeatedly. I was off to sleep in the dorm.

They called a few hours later. My room was ready. Nice touch. I returned to shower. No way was I going to stand in line for the shower with my daughter and her 3 room mates. I was greeted by Gabriel with a big smile( I think) she new my situation and name. We briefly chatted and she presented me with a cute little snack bag - for my inconvenience. Boy, did I feel welcomed and mattered. The remainder of my stay was great. Each staff member warmly greeted me; not the plastic, fake smiles of USBank on NE8th and 106th in Bellevue.
The bed and pillows were cozy. Room was super clean.
Good old fashion customer service in my experience is a thing of the best. Alas, it lives on at Comfort Suites in Helena. Nice work people!!
Thank you.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Melissa B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Helena, responded to this review, 4 December 2013
Pamela B,
I am truly thrilled to hear your experience was such a great one! We strive for excellence, and going above and beyond for our guests! It makes our jobs that much more enjoyable! I will share your glowing review with all my staff, and thank you for taking the time to post a review. We look foward to your return!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
rural montana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 November 2013

Thank-you so much for the use of your wonderful hotel. We booked it for wedding guests and made it our home for the week of the wedding. They all remarked what a great place to stay at a reasonable price and great breakfast. Thank-you Stephanie for all your great care and Kudos to your wonderful staff. Names fail me at this point. The girls at the front desk put welcome bags in the guest rooms for me and a lil something in the honeymoon suite and even helped iron out the issue of my son and new daughter-in-laws honeymoon suite getting placed next to our room. Awkward! Thankfully it was caught before the big night. Future weddings you may want to put wedding guests on a different floor than the bride and groom. Or at least the parents. All of you helped make our stay easy, at what could be a stressful time and were so willing and gracious to help with everything. Even your van driver made sure I had his card in case any of us needed a ride home. Thankfully he was not needed because we all had cleanup duty. I would recommend this place to all my friends and family and have. We even stayed here prior to the wedding when we helped the kids move from an apartment to thier new home and that stay was great also. Hopefully we will be welcome at the kids new house but when its full will be calling the Comfort Suites Helena home.

Room Tip: Stay on the north side so you can view the sleeping giant.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Greetings wildwomenonwine,
Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review of the Comfort Suites Helena! I am so happy to hear that everyone enjoyed their stay. We all take so much pride in our hotel, and enjoy helping all our guests with everything we possibly can, to make it an unforgettable stay. Thanks again and hope to see you in the near future!
Whitefish, Montana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 November 2013

The favorable reviews are very accurate. Very friendly staff, both at the front desk and at breakfast. The hotel is quite new and in very good shape. My room was clean and nice sized. The bed was great. I don't usually sleep well my first night out but I slept very well in the bed. Breakfast fare was the typical hotel hot buffet. I had an omlet that was OK but the bacon was a notch above most similar buffets. I did have a few cookies the night before when i came in from dinner and they were a nice touch. I think I have found my new home when I come to Helena on business. With my AAA rate, this was a very pleasant and affordable stay.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Melissa B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Helena, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
Greeting Russ00!
Thank you for taking the time to post such a great review of the Comfort Suites Helena. I am thrilled you enjoyed all aspects of your stay, from our comfy beds and rooms, to our full hot breakfast and complimentary cookies each evening! We look foward to your next stay!
Prescott, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2013

We are new fans of the Comfort Suites in Helena. This place is a dream to stay in. Sparkling clean, lovely décor, great breakfast area and food. The help is very friendly and helpful. We also liked it because it was so quiet and the bed was so comfortable. We will never stay elsewhere when in Helena.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Melissa B, General Manager at Comfort Suites Helena, responded to this review, 1 November 2013
Auh2o5,
Thank you so much for your kind words. I am thrilled to hear Comfort Suites is your new favorite! Thanks again for your patronage and look foward to seeing you in the near future!
Edmonton
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2013

Registration was quick and easy and check out as well. We found the staff to be very friendly and efficient. High speed internet, fridge, microwave, coffeemaker were included in the room. They have a hot breakfast buffet. There is hot soup and cookies available all day and night in the lobby. There is an indoor heated pool and whirlpool and there is easy access to nearby restaurants. Our Air Conditioning was noisy when it came on and we reported it to the front desk when we checked out. The water flow in the shower was low. The room was very quiet and the bed was comfortable for a good night's sleep. We heard nothing from neighbours and there was no hallway noise although we were close to the ice/pop machines. There was no discount (15%) for AAA/CAA members due to the hotel being fully booked so we suggest you ask when you call for reservations. We would definitely stay here again and would recommend this hotel to friends and family.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank whiteangelgail
whiteangelgail,
Thank you for taking time to write a review for the Comfort Suites Helena. I'm sorry you encountered a few issues during your stay, but were able to enjoy the comfortable rooms and kindness from our staff. We look foward to making your next stay as enjoyable as possible.
Molt, Montana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013

This hotel was not in the area we wanted to stay so we almost passed by it, but we are certainly glad we didn't. Staff was very helpful and the rooms are large and very nice and the hotel is fairly new. We were in town because a relative was in the hospital and was given a very generous discount, but even with out a discount we would definitely stay again.

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Greetings mlo1528,
I am certainly glad you did not pass us by either! I'm sorry a hospital stay was the reason you were brought to town, hopefully the next time you are able to stay will be for pleasure! Thanks again for choosing the Comfort Suites and we hope to see you again in the future.
Redcliff, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 October 2013

We stayed at this hotel in an Executive King suite on the evening of Oct. 16. The staff at the front desk was very welcoming & efficient upon check-in. Room was large & well laid out. Bed & pillows were comfy. Breakfast was excellent with good variety. We did use the hot tub and enjoyed the massaging jets. Location is excellent with only a short drive to a variety of shopping. The only downside is that we were on the main floor & guests above us were quite heavy footed. We will stay here again upon visits to Helena & recommend it to others.

Room Tip: If traveling prior to the middle of Dec. 2013, pick up a Traveler's coupon book (available in lo...
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Hammeri,
Thank you for taking the time to give a review for the Comfort Suites. I'm so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for choosing us and we look foward to your return!