“wonderful”

Billings
“wonderful”
Reviewed 21 February 2014

love the hotel
the service was good wish they would of told me about the evening snack and would of participated instead walked over to perkins, only complaint

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

WingateAGM, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Helena Airport, responded to this review, 25 March 2014
I am so thankful you enjoyed your stay at our Wingate of Helena! I am sorry our staff forgot to mention our VIP Night Dinner. I hope when you come back to our property Monday through Thursday from 4pm - 6pm you will stop by and enjoy our newly improved lite dinner!
Thanks again for your feedback and we will look forward to seeing you again!
Tiffanie Z.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Helena
Reviewed 3 February 2014

The bathroom toilet was giving me trouble flushing throughout the visit. I did not report it because I got it working by removing the lid. On the last morning I was in a hurry and it would not flush so had to just leave/ Suggestion for the staff to check everything, tv, toilet, lights, etc. to make certain working properly after they clean it. I will continue to stay here.

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

Thank you for your feedback and for letting us know about the problems encountered in your guest room. I will most certainly make sure our staff are double checking everything in the guest room so our guests can feel at home while staying with us at the Wingate of Helena!
Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Tiffanie Z.
Laurel
Reviewed 30 January 2014

It seemed as if the entire staff had changed. Wondering if the management changed? It was sad not to see familiar faces. The people in the food area seemed to be unsure of their responsibilities, or maybe just busy.

Great Falls, Montana
Reviewed 28 January 2014

I have nearly always loved Wingate. However, some things are kind of...well, sad. And therefore, so am I.
When I make reservations, I call directly to the site where I will be staying. I feel it makes things more "accurate".
Not this time. I kept trying to give the young lady my rewards number, and she kept saying..."Yes, I have it right here". Curiously, when I checked out there was no number OR points on my receipt. When I inquired about it, the desk clerk assured me WHAT I COULD DO TO FIX IT. Sorry, it was your mistake, not mine. YOU should fix it.

I was there three days (two nights), therefore you can imagine I was in and out a bit. I WAS NEVER GREETED AS I PASSED THE DESK. EVEN WHEN I TRIED TO MAKE EYE CONTACT WITH A CLERK WHO WAS BUSY (READING A BOOK).

The front walks were not shoveled. and NO, I hadn't RECENTLY snowed.

I sure was let down, this time.

1 Thank trombonegf
WingateAGM, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Helena Airport, responded to this review, 30 January 2014
Dear Trombonegf,

I am so very sorry to hear of your experience at the hotel. I promise this is not the norm for our property or staff, and I will use this as a training opportunity for our staff.
I hope you will give us another try as we promise not to let you down.

If you would like to chat at any point please feel free to contact me at 406-449-3000
Tiffanie