Wingate by Wyndham Helena Airport
US$191
US$185
US$150
US$142
Jorgenson's Inn & Suites(Helena)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$104
US$160
US$225
TripAdvisor
Baymont Inn & Suites Helena(Helena)(Great Value!)
US$98
TripAdvisor
Days Inn Helena(Helena)(Great Value!)
US$112
1,042 results
All reviewsfront deskparking lotroom was cleanvery nice hotelsausageenjoyed our stayhot breakfastwould stay here againhot tuba great place to staybusiness tripgreat breakfastwafflesroad tripfree breakfastcookiesperkins
Reviewed 3 July 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
Reviewed 2 July 2014

This Wingate is a typical Wingate property. However after I checked in I found out there was NO internet. On asking at the front desk the person stated that they were having issues with it and hopefully it would be resolved soon. After the passing of some time I approached the manager and he said that were having continual problems with the router and that it probably needed to be replaced. After stating that I thought well go over to Staples and buy a router! At that point I checked out after I realized that there was most likely NOT going to be any internet during my stay. The manger politely and professionally accommodated my request to check out with no charge. I promptly went over to Residence Inn by Marriott Helena (see my review)

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 July 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
WingateAGM, General Manager at Wingate by Wyndham Helena Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Reviewed 30 June 2014

BOOKED a room with my rewards points /but got charged for room anyway . Called hotel and was told they don't except rewards booking by internet only by wyndham customer service.called customer service and got it taken care of.hotel was nice but evening soup was luke warm at best and ran out of food by 5.30 instead of 6 as stated. Breakfast had good selection but was also just warm.THIS IS A BETTER CHOISE THAN THE DOWNTOWN HOLIDAYINN AND IN A GOOD LOCATION

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dave95212

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property. I want to apologize on behalf of our entire hotel and Wyndham that we are unable to book rooms on rewards points. I am also going to use this as a learning opportunity for all of our staff so that they know to take the extra step and get those questions answered rather than telling you it can not be done. I do apologize for your inconvenience here at the Wingate and I hope you are willing to come back and give us another try. I will also speak with our Dinner Staff to make sure the meals are available from 4-6pm and hot and ready for all of our guests!
Thank you again for taking the time and please come back and see us again soon.
Tiffanie

Reviewed 29 June 2014

My husband and I stay at the Wingate every year for our Montana vacation...The past several years were lack luster to say the least we decided to give it "one last shot." When we checked in we were given a room on the first floor as we had requested, unfortunately very rambunctious children were placed above us for the first two nights though we called and spoke to several front desk clerks ( including a young man who was the manager)no one could or would help us and nothing was done at all! Finally after packing our belongings and going to the desk to check out we met an extremely helpful woman, who not only convinced us to stay but also moved my husband and I to a beautiful (quiet) suite for the duration of our stay ( 9 days) Had it not been for Ms. Y, the Wingate would have lost our business. We ran her through the gauntlet and she came out smiling. Thank you for the great stay you will see us again next year!
Patty W.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pa W

We are so thankful you had an amazing finish to your stay here at the Wingate of Helena. I am very thankful our staff were able to work to accommodate your needs and get you settled in a comfortable room. We will look forward to seeing you again next year!!
Thanks again,