“Going Irish in the Big Sky Country”
Review of Riley's Irish Pub - CLOSED

Riley's Irish Pub
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed 2 June 2013

Brings back memories when I was stationed in the UK in the early 2000s. After half a day hike at Mount Helena park trails, my wife and I had a late lunch ... my wife had the Guiness buffalo burger and I had the knuckle sandwich, we shared a tartanic Scottish ale to wash it down. The combination was simply awesome. Karen our server, was friendly and very accommodating - excellent service and excellent, food!

Reviewed 21 May 2013

First, I have to give high marks for the service. Our party of eight arrived about 15 minutes before they opened for lunch (not realizing their hours of operation), but the wait staff kindly let us inside and provided beverages while we waited a few minutes for the kitchen to open.
We ate here on two different occasions and the food was well prepared and tasty. Everything from fish and chips (fish had a great crispy batter, not greasy), to veggie burgers, to reubens and dips, everyone was very happy with their selections. Riley's also has excellent sweet potato fries as an option with lunch, along with items like pub fries, salad, and so on.

Reviewed 16 March 2013

We had terrible service today at Riley's Irish pub. After waiting 20 minutes to order, it took another 10 minutes just to receive our drinks, and when the food finally arrived my order was practically incorrect. The waiter assured me he would make it right, but ignored us till we were finished with our lunch, then proceeded to charge us full price. I am not impressed with their food or customer service.

Reviewed 20 February 2013

Riley's is a great place to visit with friends, and hear Irish music on Thursday nights, and the Reuben soup on Thursdays is really good, and unusual. However, if you are looking for Irish bangers and mash, skip the bangers...they are not Irish, they are essentially kielbasa, with gravy on them. The mash is good, and so is the gravy, but the sausages, very disappointing. Get some real bangers and be Irish proud!!!!

Reviewed 25 January 2013

Tuesday nights are awesome at Riley's. They have a great "pub trivia" contest, with prizes of discounts and gift certificates. Great fun! Have a Guinness! The food is very good. I like the sweet potato fries and the big burger.