“Great!”
Review of Riley's Irish Pub - CLOSED

Riley's Irish Pub
Cuisines: Irish
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Came to Riley's for the first time after they reopened from a fire. Great atmosphere, service was prompt and friendly and our food was delicious! I had a pasty and it was the perfect comfort food! Can't wait to go back.

There are newer reviews for Riley's Irish Pub

Reviewed 1 October 2013

The establishment was open , It was 9.50 on a Tuesday evening and I was meant to feel unwelcome as they just wanted to close - there were other people in the place. I will not be going back

Reviewed 2 August 2013

Was in Helena all summer and walked by Riley's often hoping to see some activity indicating the owners were reopening after an arsonist set fire in there one night. I loved this restaurant. Please reopen.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

this place is closed pending rennovation due to a fire. not sure when it plans to reopen.
i heard it was a good place to eat and get a pint but unfortunately someooone felt the need to start a fire inside it.

Reviewed 2 June 2013

Brings back memories when I was stationed in the UK in the early 2000s. After half a day hike at Mount Helena park trails, my wife and I had a late lunch ... my wife had the Guiness buffalo burger and I had the knuckle sandwich, we shared a tartanic Scottish ale to wash it down. The combination was simply awesome. Karen our server, was friendly and very accommodating - excellent service and excellent, food!