“FUN FUN FUN”

Cuisines: Irish
Beverly Hills, Michigan
“FUN FUN FUN”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

If you are looking for that "neighborhood" good ol Irish Pub, then this is it. Put this place on your to do hit list and meet your friends there. You will be delighted if you are lucky enough to see the Irish Dancers when they perform or even practice. Fun place.

Visited June 2013

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Great Irish Pub! ...... next time I am in Helena ..... I will return......”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

On a recent layover in Helena, MT., my co-worker and I were drawn to the lovely storefront of Riley's Irish Pub. We enjoyed a great lunch! I had the veggie burger w/ avocado and sweet potato
fries.....very, very good, and beautifully presented!
The proprietor seated us and was a lovely host! We enjoyed hearing about a bit of the history of Helena and a few poems and limericks.
The interior of the pub is very comfortable and authentic.
I would like to go to Riley's and sit by the cozy fire during a snow storm.
Check it out!!

• Visited October 2013
Helena, Montana, United States
“service”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

ate at rileys pub today, had a hard time getting refills when there was 2 servers 1 bartender and 3 other tables in the restraunt. the man waiting on us wasn't friendly or personal, the corn beef and cabbage was ok, the meat was over done. the price was differant online compared to at the restraunt.

• Visited October 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great!”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Came to Riley's for the first time after they reopened from a fire. Great atmosphere, service was prompt and friendly and our food was delicious! I had a pasty and it was the perfect comfort food! Can't wait to go back.

Visited October 2013
Wrea Green, United Kingdom
“MAde to feel unwelcome”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

The establishment was open , It was 9.50 on a Tuesday evening and I was meant to feel unwelcome as they just wanted to close - there were other people in the place. I will not be going back

• Visited September 2013