Motel 6 Helena
US$202
US$101
Baymont Inn & Suites Helena(Helena)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$81
La Quinta Inn & Suites Helena(Helena)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$85
US$106
ComfortSuites
US$119
US$178
BestWestern.com
Days Inn Helena(Helena)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$131
US$126
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 June 2013

Driving a long hot way, we checked in and went to the pool for a swim. Big mistake. The pool was over run with motel employees, including the front desk person who had checked us in. We felt very uncomfortable being there, especially after one fellow joked about comandeering all of the tables. At one point, I counted 10 cigarettes going, which we cannot tolerate for health reasons. There are plenty of other hotel/motels within a three minute driving distance - this Motel 6 does not want or apparently need outside customers. If they want to have a staff party, they should do what the rest of us do and go to a park or someone's home. Not get in the way of paying customers. It's been a long long time since we have stayed with Motel 6 and I can honestly say that we never will again.. Not a pleasant day of vacation. I want my money back!

Room Tip: Do not stay here.
Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FERGSON
Reviewed 17 June 2013

This is a typical low cost Motel 6. You get what you pay for. The bed was rock hard and the room tiny. The bathroom was also small and not super clean. We had what looked like men's after shaved hair all over the sink. The front desk, however, was very nice and accommodating. Probably not sure if I would stay here if on a vacation but for a night or two, sure why not. Can't beat the under $60 price tag.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 January 2013 via mobile

Toilet was crooked! How the heck do you get a crooked toilet? Wouldn't that be a safety hazard or something? The bed spread had burns in it. Burns in the carpet could be ignored, but this is just nuts. The layout of the buildings is confusing, and more than once I got lost looking for my room. No signs to help.

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Bethany F
Reviewed 24 October 2012

I can deal with old hotels, I'm not picky. I s aw other reviews and thought 'as long as its clean' I was wearing black pants and sat down on the comforter. When I stood up, I was covered in 4 inch long white hair. The sheets didn't even look clean. I was disgusted with this hotel. Pay a couple more bucks and get a clean room

• Stayed: October 2012
2  Thank Cllw0229
Reviewed 16 July 2012

I had a good night's rest, excellant staff, and price was right.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo