Motel 6 Helena
US$119
US$129
US$106
ComfortSuites
Days Inn Helena(Helena)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$123
Baymont Inn & Suites Helena(Helena)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$64
US$180
US$176
Travelocity
US$157
US$153
US$126
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for a two day business event. The property was ok, and the rooms were ok. It was a little confusing getting to and out of, they had nice staff that were kind and helpful. If you are looking for just an average room that is decent, no frills and fairly inexpensive it is a good place.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank James S
Reviewed 1 February 2014

This motel is certainly cheap but we wouldn't stay again! The mattresses and pillows are horrible. My husband and I both woke up with sore backs after feeling like we slept on a board all night. The towels were rough and I'm not sure they were really clean!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank JanicePM
Reviewed 15 October 2013

It was a very hot day, and we were 5 women. It seemed the only spot in town with an out door pool, which was exactly what we were looking for.. Lots of chairs around the pool, and we stayed 2 nights and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 August 2013

What a great motel! they are pet friendly, clean rooms, and great staff. and I am a coffee drinker and their coffee was wonderful! My complaint with them was the flat pillows and the scratchy blankets. other than that, it was a great stay! I was thankful for the low price too. my husband got a va discount but they are so reasonable on their prices anyway. will be staying here again in the future. :)

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Belitha E
Reviewed 29 June 2013

Driving a long hot way, we checked in and went to the pool for a swim. Big mistake. The pool was over run with motel employees, including the front desk person who had checked us in. We felt very uncomfortable being there, especially after one fellow joked about comandeering all of the tables. At one point, I counted 10 cigarettes going, which we cannot tolerate for health reasons. There are plenty of other hotel/motels within a three minute driving distance - this Motel 6 does not want or apparently need outside customers. If they want to have a staff party, they should do what the rest of us do and go to a park or someone's home. Not get in the way of paying customers. It's been a long long time since we have stayed with Motel 6 and I can honestly say that we never will again.. Not a pleasant day of vacation. I want my money back!

Room Tip: Do not stay here.
Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple