“Great place top stay in Helena”
Review of Hampton Inn Helena

Hampton Inn Helena
Ranked #3 of 21 Hotels in Helena
Missoula, United States
“Great place top stay in Helena”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

The Hampton Inn is located just off a mina road so it is easy to find yet the rooms re quiet. They have all the amenities you would expect: hot breakfast buffet, pool, exercise room, laundry. My go to place when I have to stay in Helena!

1 Thank Deborah H
Courtney J, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Helena, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Deborah H.,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We are happy to hear that we are your go-to place when you need to overnight in Helena! We are glad that the location is convenient for you and that you always find the rooms to be clean and quiet! The amenities of a complimentary hot breakfast, as well as on-site laundry facilities certainly can help contribute to a convenient and stress-free stay! We appreciate your business and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
Anchorage, Alaska
Reviewed 16 August 2014

A little ways from Last Chance Gulch but well worth the extra few minutes of drive time. Very close to the Helena Airport so that is a plus. The rooms were clean and comfortable, the complimentary breakfast was very good, the staff was very friendly, there is plenty of parking, and price was very good. In summary a great value overall.

1 Thank Pat S
Dear Pat S,

Thank you for reviewing our property and the experience that you had while staying with us! We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and that the location was convenient and pleasant for you. We are glad that you found your room to be clean and comfortable and that you enjoyed the complimentary breakfast! Please come back and visit us again soon!
Helena, Montana, United States
Reviewed 15 August 2014

Thank you for the wonderful staff at the Hampton Inn in Helena, Montana. Your Guest Relations person Casey Collins is outstanding. She took care of all the details of my special meeting. I could not have done my 3 days program without her assistance.

The staff was also outstanding. Every need was met with smiles and efficiency. Special thanks to the following: Alex W.; Andy B.; Alex A.; Jody P.; Garrett V.; Samantha H.; and Zac D. I know there are others, but these are the ones whose names I remember. Everyone was so courteous, polite and efficient.

I had a lot of out of town guests who were very impressed and I know they will recommend their friends staying at this hotel.

Thank you for your great employees. They all seems happy to work for the Hampton Inn.

flo Parmelee, MOCA Supreme President

Room Tip: All the rooms seemed nice. Everyone of my guest seemed very happy with their accommodations.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Courtney J, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Helena, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
Flo,

Thanks for your genuine review and for taking the time to recognize the individuals specifically that helped make your stay and your meeting memorable! We really appreciate you acknowledging everyone. We are happy that your guests enjoyed their time with us, as well, and we hope that we can help serve another program in the future.
Concord, California
Reviewed 15 August 2014

I have stayed at a lot of Hampton Inns and I was glad to find one in Helena, MT. My one night stay delivered the consistent quiet, clean, comfortable stay that I expected. That said, I did find my standard king room to be a bit smallish, but I usually get a king studio suite when staying at Hamptons. Everything was fine about the room. Check-in was OK. The young man at the front desk was friendly and got me checked in quickly. The low numbered rooms are furthest from the street and are quiet. I was in room 303 which looked out towards a little casino and a gas station. The area wasn't exactly glamorous but the utilitarian aspect of the stay was very satisfactory. I would recommend this hotel for your visit to Helena. The breakfast was decent and the dining area was nice and cozy. I felt like I got a good bang for my buck here.

Room Tip: A low-numbered room, i.e., X00, X02, etc. will get you furthest from the street.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
Dear southwest_traveller9,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are glad that you had a good nights sleep in your room and that your check-in and breakfast met your expectations. Please come back and see us again soon!
Helena, United States
Reviewed 6 August 2014

This hotel was beautiful. It was very clean & quiet. The staff was friendly and made me feel welcome to be there. The furnishings and room seemed like brand new. The room did not smell like perfume or men's cologne as many rooms sometimes do.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Courtney J, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Helena, responded to this review, 9 August 2014
Maria,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff made you feel at home and welcome! We are also glad to hear that you found the room to be clean and nicely decorated. I also dislike the smell of some hotel rooms and we are happy to know that you found your room at the Hampton to be fresh! We hope to see you during your next Helena visit!
Red Deer, Canada
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Stayed here on July 11 and found that this property lacks a little compared to other Hampton Inns. Though the room was clean, we booked a King Study Suite which turned out to be the smallest room in the building with a sofa crammed in. Breakfast which is included with all Hampton properties was fair at best with no meat offered, just dried out scrambled eggs and potatoes. I would likely avoid this location in the future.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Steve D
Courtney J, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Helena, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Thank you for writing a review on Trip Advisor. Comments from our guests are very important to our staff. I wanted to personally apologize for your experience that you had while staying with us. I have forwarded this review to all the managers regarding all of the issues you mentioned. I would like you to come back so we can show you that we can make it right. If you have any further comments or questions please do not hesitate on contacting me via e-mail or by phone.
Billings, United States
Reviewed 21 July 2014

I have stayed at this hotel several times for business and never had a bad experience. It is always clean and the staff helpful and friendly. It is my favorite hotel in the Helena area. That is all I have to say but trip advisor is requiring 200 characters to post a review so blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Courtney J, Public Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Helena, responded to this review, 23 July 2014
Davilyn R, thank you for your kind words! We are happy to hear that you have consistently found our hotel to be clean and well-maintained. We also love hearing that our staff was friendly and helpful! We appreciate your business and we are happy to be your choice hotel in Helena. Come back again soon!