“Nice Museum”

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Nice Museum”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

This is a fun place for people of all ages. Lots of Indian artifacts and the life sized bear is big. Three levels of interesting information and the third floor is about our veterans.

sonoma county
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“2nd Saturday free!”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

Nice little museum..heavy on the INDIAN history, but had some wonderful Indian artifacts and clothing. Since the state capital closed at 3 on sat, this was a nice alternative. I would have take the train tour. I hear it is interesting and goes to the mansion district. I couldn't get a good map on line or anywhere that marked certain houses in the mansion district. We drove around hit and miss like a few others we noticed.

Visited August 2014
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Charlie Russell - a beloved artist and historian”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I have always loved his work. I read his illustrated letters this time. I read his history and viewed his paintings and sculpts. My husband was with me and thought this was a delightful and manageable museum.

Norcross, Georgia, United States
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“So much to see and learn”
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed at Jorgensens hotel they gave us a coupon for free admission, thought we would spend an hour or so. Stayed 3 hours and didn't have time to see it all. Great sculpture and paintings and well done displays of Montana history. Make sure to go up to the 2nd floor to see the white bison

1 Thank Marcia P
Austin, Texas
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Must see for history buffs!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This Museum is a great way to get your Montana history from past to present. Well done historical exhibits, a Charles Russell paintings/sculpture room, and a great museum store to buy all your tourists items.