“pleasant but...............”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Roundup, Montana
“pleasant but...............”
Reviewed 24 December 2013

Jorgensons was very quite,... hot breakfast was great...Had to go to front desk for coffee on one occansion, snowed one morning, after cleaning room they did not vacum the carpet, because there was ice melt still on the carpet. The Wireless connection for internet was not good even with my smart phone it was very slow. Never could get my laptop to connect to the sever. They did try and assist with this by sending over help, but with no luck. Beings this was a Business trip it would have been nice to use my laptop.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
JTuckerJr, General Manager at Jorgenson's Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 14 January 2014
I'm sorry that my housekeepers didn't service your room fully and that our WiFi was not working for you. We just replaced the WiFi service in November and haven't had any complaints until yours - so I'll be sure to figure our what may have been the issue.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (124)
Dillon, Montana
Reviewed 20 December 2013

Seattle's Best in room coffee. Free hot breakfast in the family owned restaurant adjacent to the hotel, Italian toiletries, comfy bed with hearty comforter AND blanket. Well appointed with large desk and mini fridge with seperate freezer, Perfect!

• Stayed December 2013
Helena, Montana
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Jorgensons was clean comfortable with every amenity necessary clean comfortable room fridge microwave delicious hot cooked breakfast hot fresh coffee in the lobby although the pool and fitness area is under construction they offered capital city health club as an alternative I am a local and due to construction issues chose Jorgensons as my stay of choice and they exceeded my expectations financially as far as amenities.

• Stayed October 2013
Cupertino, California
Reviewed 15 December 2013

I stayed in this motel for 5 months. I was able to survive there for a long period because of the very good service they have provided. They have shuttle service which makes life easier. Rooms are clean. Good maintenance. They also serve break fast. They have gym and also swimming pool. A very secured place to stay. Reasonable price if we stay more than a month. People are very friendly. Over all a very nice place to stay.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
Lethbridge, Canada
Reviewed 8 December 2013

We spent one night while on the road. When making the reservation it becomes confusing that the hotel has 2 sections with 2 different prices. I ended up calling the hotel directly. Got a decent rate for the "newer" section. It was clean but seemed tired. Made me wonder what the older section was like. It was also advertised that breakfast at the restaurant was included in the cost. Due to arriving on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, the restaurant was not open on Thanksgiving day so they had a small cold breakfast available. It would have been nice to know this upon booking as I believe the price we paid was high not to have the hot breakfast included.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank AddiesGrammy
JTuckerJr, General Manager at Jorgenson's Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 17 December 2013
I'm sorry that our restaurant was closed on Thanksgiving morning. We did have a simple setup in the lobby, but we were also offering a hot breakfast at a nearby restaurant - I'm sorry that you were not made aware of it. We try to offer a lot of value with our rooms and rates - I hope that you will see that the next time you stay here.
Columbus, Montana
Reviewed 26 November 2013

I have stayed here multiple times over the past years and the last few have been especially good. The rooms are clean, cozy, and pleasant. The bed is very comfortable. This was in the front building. They issue a breakfast coupon to the restaurant attached. I ate eggs, bacon, hash browns, and coffee. Great start to the day.

Room Tip: Stay in the main building where all rooms have been remodeled.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
McAllister, Montana
Reviewed 23 November 2013

This was not my first stay. I stay when I have business in Helena. The bed was comfortable and the room quiet (unlike the "back building"). The restaurant has good food. Overall a nice family run motel/restaurant.

Room Tip: Roooms in main building are quieter.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business