“Very Accommodating”

Jorgenson's Inn & Suites
Ranked #12 of 21 Hotels in Helena
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 14 January 2014

We had our wedding reception in Jorgenson's banquet room. Everyone had an amazing time. The food was excellent! The servers, the bartender,and the owners were incredibly patient and accommodating. I cannot explain how wonderful the servers and kitchen staff at our reception were. Forty more people than we had planned for showed up and they didn't even hesitate, more tables went up and more food was prepared instantly.

As for the hotel, I started working with them months in advance to get a block of rooms and book our room for the night. Everyone I talked with was incredibly helpful and explained to me how everything worked for setting up a block of rooms. The price on the rooms was lower than others that we had looked at and since the restaurant was closed during the week of our wedding, everyone got a free breakfast coupon from the next closest restaurant. My husband and I did not plan on getting any special room because we were only staying one night. When he went to check us in that morning the front desk upgraded our room to a suite for no extra charge. The room was perfect, clean, and comfortable.
Highly recommended!

There are newer reviews for Jorgenson's Inn & Suites

Reviewed 6 January 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Jorgenson's Inn & Suites and the service was great. The suite was clean and comfortable and perfect for a family of 6 and the free breakfast at the restaurant was amazing! Best value for our money on this trip by a long shot, and we would love to stay again. Thank you!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
JTuckerJr, General Manager at Jorgenson's Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

I'm glad the suite worked so well for you. Hope you had a great time in Helena.

Reviewed 29 December 2013

Beds were sooo comfy, loved the blankets and lots of pillows. rooms are very nice and clean. workers there were wonderful. breakfast was more good food then i could eat :). The kids and I had a blast at the pool. and for the first time, i didn't use the shampoo and conditioner i brought i used theirs and loved it, it is better then my stuff i had, would love to get some more. great location with lots of places in walking distance. Can't wait to stay there again :)

Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

I stayed this month while on business and was impressed by the friendliness of the staff and the quality of the rooms. When you think local it almost always is a dive but you can tell that this place has been kept up to date. The head maid even double checked that I was doing alright when I had my do not disturb note on the door a few days. I will definitely stay here again when I have other contracts.

• Stayed: December 2013

Thanks for letting others know that we are not the typical "local" hotel. We have tried hard to update the hotel and offer great service. Glad to know we impressed you. We'll look forward to having you back - ask about our new Corporate Loyalty Program when you make your next reservation.

Reviewed 26 December 2013

For a reasonable price.. I was expecting the Inn to be a bit dirtier.. Well, it wasn't! It was very decent! The front desk staff was very friendly.. Loved their restaurant food and it was more food on plate than expected! (Let's just say that I couldn't finish my plate!) It's also nice that they give you a discount on the food for being a guest! At the time, our stay was very quite.. Only thing wrong is the shower head was harsh and the room temperature control wasn't accurate.. (We kept getting hot!) We would stay again! :)

Reviewed 25 December 2013

When we first arrived in helena the lady at the front desk
(Annie) was very helpfull. she was so knowledgeable about the town and made us and our family feel like we were at home. we will stay here every time we come to town.

Room Tip: everywhere is nice.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family

Annie is one of our best employees and I'll be sure to show her this review. We look forward to having you back!

Reviewed 24 December 2013

Jorgensons was very quite,... hot breakfast was great...Had to go to front desk for coffee on one occansion, snowed one morning, after cleaning room they did not vacum the carpet, because there was ice melt still on the carpet. The Wireless connection for internet was not good even with my smart phone it was very slow. Never could get my laptop to connect to the sever. They did try and assist with this by sending over help, but with no luck. Beings this was a Business trip it would have been nice to use my laptop.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

I'm sorry that my housekeepers didn't service your room fully and that our WiFi was not working for you. We just replaced the WiFi service in November and haven't had any complaints until yours - so I'll be sure to figure our what may have been the issue.