Fairfield Inn & Suites Helena
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskgreat job of keepingthe state capitol buildingindoor poolroom was cleanwafflesbusiness tripsmall fridgewould stay here againeasy accesscleaning staffthe breakfast areastaff was friendlyper nightfitness centerbed and pillowswaffle maker
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 December 2012

I recently stayed in this hotel for two nights along with two co-workers. We each had our own room. I dropped a razor on the bathroom floor. When I bent down to get it, I had the misfortune of looking at the wall under the sink. It was very dirty. If it had ever been cleaned, it had obviously been a long time previously. Also, when I got in the shower, I noticed a couple of hairs left on the soap rack.

Although I thought that was disgusting, it was tame compared to the experience of one of my co-workers. When he checked in, he noticed that there was vomit on the bedspread. He was so tired, that he slept there anyway (I wouldn't have). When he told the desk clerk later, he said that person responded that it was probably just food. I thought that even if that was the case, that was a very poor response.

The next day I asked him if they had gotten his bedspread issue fixed. He said that they did not.

I suspect that the Marriott people would be in shock if they did a cleanliness check at this particular hotel. You can be assured that I will be staying elsewhere my next trip to Helena.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank Steve P
Reviewed 12 December 2012

The management and staff are very friendly here. The hotel is very cozy and the breakfast is great! If you don't mind paying a few extra bucks get the bigger room, you wont be disappointed. It is very close to food and shopping if you want to do so. It is also a few blocks from my job so that was a big bonus for me.

Stayed: December 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Al G
Reviewed 16 November 2012

friendly staff. close to town and airport. indoor pool, nice rooms-typical Fairfield. Free Breakfast was ready prior to 5:30 AM, which is unusual. Most are 6:00 AM or 6:30 AM that was nice since I had to leave at 5:30 AM. I would stay here again

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank calsun99
Reviewed 4 November 2012

Clean room, quiet, excellent and abundant complimentary breakfast, decent pool and hot tub for the kids. Very good rate. We travel this route frequently and will stay here again. $40 cheaper than our usual choice (best western) and definitely comparable.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 October 2012

Like most Fairfield Inns in the Marriott chain, this location gives excellent value - clean room, comfortable bed, free Internet, hot breakfast. What else does one need for a night? Did I mention a free USA Today?

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple