Fairfield Inn & Suites Helena
US$175
US$101
US$93
ComfortSuites
Jorgenson's Inn & Suites(Helena)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$140
US$144
US$147
US$144
Baymont Inn & Suites Helena(Helena)(Great Value!)
US$99
US$95
Days Inn Helena(Helena)(Great Value!)
US$110
All reviewsfront deskgreat job of keepingthe state capitol buildingindoor poolroom was cleanwafflesbusiness tripsmall fridgewould stay here againeasy accesscleaning staffthe breakfast areastaff was friendlyper nightfitness centerbed and pillowswaffle maker
Reviewed 21 July 2013

My wife is an employee of Marriott so we reserved a room at this hotel when we traveled to Helena, expecting the great service we experience at other hotels in the Marriott chain. We arrived at 3:00, the check in time listed on our reservation. The front desk person said the room wasn't ready and because we had a pet we couldn't wait in the lobby. After being told to "deal with it" from the front desk person we asked for manager and were told that the manager was out for the day, so we called the corporate number and made a complaint after which a housekeeper told other employees that "there's a guy in the lobby being a [--]". So after 45 minutes of hassling with trying to get into our room while my kids, wife, and dog sat in running car in 90+ degree heat we called another hotel that was happy to give us a room and even gave a discounted rate when learning of our trouble!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank JAustinMT
Baldeagle82, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Helena, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2013

Please delete this comment as the guest never stayed here. They had an employee discount of $35.00 and wouldn't give us the time to clean the room on a busy Summer day!

They called their property to complain and called Marriott to complain - we tried to get their room cleaned as quick as we could which they should have understood being an employee.

Jeff Kurtz, CHA
Helena Fairfield Inn & Suites
ffi.gm@bresnan.net
(406) 449-9944 phone

Reviewed 15 June 2013

I've stayed at many Fairfiled Inns across the country and this was one of the top ones. Staff was very friendly and helpful upon check in. The room was clean and had sufficient space for my needs. I did not get a chance to sample the breakfast as I had a very early morning flight. But when I got to the lobby at 4:30, a member of the staff told me she had just made fresh coffee, and I could help myself to some pastries or muffins that were in the kitchen area. Thanks! I had stayed at a Fairfield Inn in Great Falls the night before, and although that one was good, this was definitely a cut above.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 March 2013

I stayed here one night on business. It was decent--a fairly standard Fairfield Inn. My room was small, but had a chair, reasonably comfortable bed, flat-screen TV, and small desk. Everything was clean and in working order. Decor was pleasant. Internet was free and reasonably speedy. Room could have used a new clock radio and a new coffee maker (the current one had seen some better days and the in-room coffee I made in the morning was spit-out bad).

It seemed like an older Fairfield Inn property, but looks like it had been renovated with new carpet, etc. Lobby was fairly small. I didn't use the complimentary breakfast. The fitness center wasn't much, but it did have a couple of treadmills...enough for a decent workout.

The service upon check-out was very pleasant. I can't say the same of check-in. The woman was sitting at the desk, reading, and she was definitely more interested in getting back to her book than helping me. Didn't welcome me as a Marriott Rewards elite member, didn't ask if I had any questions--just basically took my name, told me to initial here, and gave me a key.

I'd go back, but I'd also look at other options in Helena, too.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 February 2013

Checked in and the gentleman at the desk did not look at me once. No friendly greeting or recognition at all. He totally ignored me when I entered later that evening. In the morning I asked for cold water in the breakfast area and was told by the front desk that they only had hot water. A quiet girl at the desk picked up the empty water pitcher and returned it with ice water. Nice to see one friendly person there. Tried a cup of tea but the water was only luke warm (no hot water there) The fruit was too brown and mushy, the tea cool so I went out for breakfast.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 February 2013

Not bad, no complaints. Good price and everything I would expect from a Fairfield Inn. Just be careful when you drive into the parking lot, take the second entrance because the first may scrape the bottom of your car.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family