“Great Value, Great Location, Great Owner!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Hungry Horse
Glacier Bed & Breakfast & Log Cabins
Ranked #2 of 3 Hungry Horse B&B and Inns
Qatar
“Great Value, Great Location, Great Owner!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 June 2009

Left finding our accommodation till the last minute after visiting Glacier National Park.. tried a few places but either the price was too much or the rooms were really not much to talk about. We happened upon the Glacier Bed & Breakfast and were pleasantly surprised when Bob showed us a bungalow for $60 per night.. it was great! 2 queen bedroom, a fully equipped kitchen/diner, living room and large bathroom!! We were being quoted higher than this for a pokey little room in other places. We stayed for 3 nights - Bob is a gem and couldnt do enough to make our stay pleasant. There is a great eatery next door.. real home cooked food and delicious. I agree that the decor may be a bit outdated.. but this is a small town in Montana.. what do people expect? We loved staying here.. it felt like we were coming home in the evening. And Bob is just the nicest guy you will ever meet!

• Stayed June 2009, travelled as a couple
1 Thank scottnjules

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
Minneapolis, MN
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2008

My husband and I recently stayed at the Glacier Bed and Breakfast during our visit to Glacier National Park. I was refered to GBB by the owner of Swiftcurrent Cabins because they were booked - boy, did we luck out! Bob Johnson owns the main house and the 3 cabins that are basically in the front yard of his place. We stayed in cabin #6 at $107/night tax included. It was exceptionally clean and located approximately 10 miles from the entrance to West Glacier. Bob could not have been nicer! An older gentlement who wants nothing more than to make 100% sure that you have a nice time at his place. Our cabin was outfitted with a gas grill which came in handy when we walked next door to the supermarket to buy some chicken to grill up for dinner. I highly recommend this place for anybody and everybody!

• Stayed July 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
1 Thank sst03
Helena, MT
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2007

I found this Bed & Breakfast on some site and all I could find was a phone #. We were trying to go to Glacier Park for our Anniversary but didn't want to spend $150 + per night for a room. I have stayed in Hungry Horse, MT before and had a really good idea what the town was like. I called Bob to find out how much the rooms were. He is a very friendly older man that owns the B&B, cabins, and I think the cafe/store next door. He quoted me $75 per night for a queen bed with a jacuzzi tub room with breakfast at the cafe next door because the tourist season was about over. We booked the room and then I found the website for the place. The grounds are beautiful and well taken care of. The home is very beautiful from the outside. Inside, it has great potential for a great B&B. All the B&B rooms have private bathrooms and & think there was even a suite downstairs. All the furnishings are very outdated, and his love for hunting is very apparent on all the walls. The brass bed we slept in was old, and we kept rolling to the middle of the bed. The Jacuzzi tub was large enough for 2 people, with only 4 jets. All in all, I would rent a cabin next time instead of the B&B room (it was the same price), and buy breakfast the the cafe for $4.00 per plate. I really liked how close Hungry Horse is to the park and the surrounding towns, giving us many options for meals.

• Liked — He was very Friendly & the cost of the room was low
  • Disliked — The Bed
  • Stayed September 2007, travelled as a couple
Meadow Lake Resort
Meadow Lake Resort
#1 of 4 in Columbia Falls
Glacier General Store and Cabins

Been to Glacier Bed & Breakfast & Log Cabins? Share your experiences!