We stayed in unit cabin #2. Attractive all wood decor. Room and shower stall a little small, but fine. The room was very warm when we returned in the evening after a day at the park even with the ceiling fan on. Room has no air conditioning, but it might not be needed most times of the year. Micro and refrig inside. Breakfast consisted of cereal and juice only. Road noise did not affect us at all. Real friendly and helpful staff. Great location to Glacier NP. You have to visit Glacier National Park !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in a scenic mountain valley in the midst of the Montana Rockies, the Historic Tamarack Lodge & Cabins embodies a classic ambiance with modern amenities for a year-round getaway in the Crown of the Continent. Originally constructed in 1907, the lodge maintains its rustic charm with a log cabin design, placing its long history alongside modern updates that make for a stay in comfort and relaxation. Enjoy the history and ambience of the historic lodge when you stay upstairs in our classic lodge rooms. Historic Motel Units, originally built to house workers on the nearby Hungry Horse Dam project, laid out in fourplexes provide budget accommodation adjacent to the lodge whilst 26 contemporary cabins located throughout the six acre property offer the perfect opportunity for a group or couple friendly retreat in the forest. All guests are free to relax in our Lodge Great Room and enjoy the character of the lodge throughout their stay. Sip on a tasty beverage from our Saloon and coffee bar, or nibble from our selection of onsite dining options while you relax by the fire on a snowy winter day or unwind from a day exploring the great Montana outdoors. With Montana's Flathead National Forest in your backyard and Glacier National Park your next door neighbor, the Historic Tamarack Lodge & Cabins offers the perfect setting for your next family vacation, corporate retreat, special event, or weekend getaway! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Booking.com so you can book your Historic Tamarack Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Historic Tamarack Hotel Hungry Horse
- Historic Tamarack Lodge Hungry Horse, Montana