“Kalispell, Montana”

Ranked #12 of 20 Hotels in Kalispell
Glenview, Illinois
“Kalispell, Montana”
Reviewed 25 January 2013

Perfect location for visiting our daughter's family. Kent was helpful and courteous on all occasions. I will definitely stay here again. Our room was perfect when our 2 grandchildren would stop by for a visit. Good Job, Kent!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Whitewiner

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Sylvania, Ohio
Reviewed 21 May 2012

One of the best places I've stayed on any trip! Don't waste your money on a hotel room. I honestly felt like I never left home. Such a great value with all the amenities, esp the kitchenette and then some that you'd get at a hotel chain. And the staff was super friendly and accommodating to my needs!!! Love that it's close to grocery (walking distance) and other shopping yet just a short drive from Whitefish and Glacier National Park. I will be back someday - can't be soon enough!

Room Tip: Going to the Sun suite has a great view and nice sun shining in throughout the day!
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
5 Thank DeedeeDiaz
Kalispell, MT
Reviewed 20 June 2009

I heard about this place from a family member and I'm very glad I did! I really liked the large room with great ammenities inside. It's also in a perfect location, right in the middle of town, good for work or play, and they also had a very friendly staff. I will definitely be back, well worth the money!

• Stayed June 2009, travelled on business